Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carpool to Orlando for Dizzy [04.02.04]

philippio

Originally posted by lolahotass

I think she moved away:confused:

actually i saw dizzy scarlett not too long ago ... shes duin great and was about to get hitched :eek: :eek: i talked to her for about 5 mins and then i left her alone cause she was with friends from outta town .. but shes still here in miami :)

Originally posted by vaughanz

Dizzy is DEFINITELY a sure bet! Funky ass house ooooozing from this guy!

I have to work, or you could bet I'd be there in a heartbeat! People need to wake up and start treating your musical tastes like a stock portfolio... DIVERSIFY!!!

... but Anything to help out the Soulpatch boyz!

so here goes the :bump:

:werd: Thanks for the :bump: Vaughan! But I must admit that I'm guilty of not diversifying at times too! :tongue:

But, if it's funky, quirky, sleazy, sexy and squelchy, I like it!

:D:hat:

Originally posted by koky

actually i saw dizzy scarlett not too long ago ... shes duin great and was about to get hitched :eek: :eek: i talked to her for about 5 mins and then i left her alone cause she was with friends from outta town .. but shes still here in miami :)

Wow! Good for her :)

Originally posted by vaughanz

Looks like the Lust Crew and the Soulpatch collective will be getting together to drop da funk together in O-Town in the near future!!! ;)

Rick Nielsen, Just Jason together with Vaughan and Sheldon???

what!?!?!?

Now that's gonna be one hell of a housebomb party!!! :aright:

:D:hat:

Been a while since Ive made a post. Still shakin the cobwebs off from WMC. Im glad to see we are getting some support from down south. Its recipricol fo sho. Its a done deal for the Vaughan, Sheldon, Jason, Rick house frenzy. We just gotta pick a date....hmmmm. Ill be calling you this week guys to pencil in some dates.

Late

Rick

SoulPatch

Originally posted by soulpatch

Been a while since Ive made a post. Still shakin the cobwebs off from WMC. Im glad to see we are getting some support from down south. Its recipricol fo sho. Its a done deal for the Vaughan, Sheldon, Jason, Rick house frenzy. We just gotta pick a date....hmmmm. Ill be calling you this week guys to pencil in some dates.

Late

Rick

SoulPatch

This is great... now I'll have a chance to meet both Rick Nielsen and Just Jason in person. I didn't have that opportunity back when Hipp-E and Halo played at The Vault back in November :( and I wasn't sure if they were at the Lisa Shaw party with Atnarko and Q Burns Abstract Message.

And now a message to Miami's true househeadz...

Get off your couch and open your ears to great music, even if it's slightly further from home... Miami is not the center of clubland by any means. Respect the scene that our friends in Orlando are building.