Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How would you approach your boss...

ShortyStar

if you felt that you were being harrassed by her??

Help a friend out! I am feeling soooo completely harrassed... (no not sexually) but mentally and professionally. I was pulled into my boss' office today after lunch, which seems to be a once a week theme going on here, and she completely made me feel horrible. I guess she's been watching me like everyday everytime i get out of my chair to go to the bathroom or heat up my food or to deliver work. She said that I need to be ready to work right when I clock in from lunch. So i have to go to the bathroom before I clock in. I understand I should be ready to work, which I am but give me a break!

Other coworkers have even been noticing how unfair and crude she is towards me. I even went to her attention before I left for WMC that I felt uncomfortable with what is going on and I broke down crying (which made me feel like an ass)..

So how would you approach her??? Okay now a little bit about me.. I'm soooo shy when it comes to this crap because I hate conflict... it's getting to me so badly that I've already am applying to other positions just in case she's trying to set me up to get fired!!!

All I gotta say is ... get a fricken life lady!:mad:

sheesh, shorty, that sucks :( ! that is a tough one.

well, if you feel you can't talk to her, you've gotta talk to human resources. that's what they're there for. not whomever's above her, but hr. when my boss was doing pretty much the same thing (back in ny), i went to hr (and i almost cried, too! i was embarrassed - i feel your pain.). it turned out that there had been quite a few complaints logged against her, and she got fired. good thing, too, 'cause her bad breath was polluting that joint.

seriously, though, they're the people to see. and maybe your boss just feels threatened; perhaps she's already on her way out :D .

Whats the address to your place? I'll mail bomb that bitch for messing with my SHORTY!

Seriously, I like weyes advice.. maybe speak to HR and find out (in writing) exactly what amount of break/lunch you get - and if theres a set time schedule for those. Then, you can arrange your day - and if she says anything, you can provide proof of what you are entitled too.......

??