Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok... so i missed

ras67

all of the chicago "scenes" down at the wmc.... none of my east coast friends wanted to venture out too much....

so tell me whats going to be good in chicago, say, the first week of april, maybe the 4th-10th cuz i am going to be in town.... :D

by the way, since i dont post in the chi town forum all that often, just wanted to say it was so nice to hang with kim and scott (even if it WAS brief).... i miss you guys and had a fab time getting trashed at wet willy's (off of my ONE drink), lol. :)

Originally posted by ras67

:D

by the way, since i dont post in the chi town forum all that often, just wanted to say it was so nice to hang with kim and scott (even if it WAS brief).

I had a great time hanging with kim and scott @ Nerve!!!! Wish it was not so brief either :(

Well - Soundbar will be open so make sure you check that out.

April 8: Lego and Diz

April 9: Dubfire of Deep Dish with Nick Franciulli

Not sure what is going on @ Vision.

KIMMMMMMMMMMMMMCOOOOO... woo hoo.. I had a blast hanging with her........ Missed kim way too much too!!!!! And man she looked... F I N E .. Fine! :D... Keep it up!!! and Scott ... good too meet you too!! :D

Nerve rocked :D... i felt sooo weird seeing soo many chicago kidz. It felt like home!

Originally posted by ras67

all of the chicago "scenes" down at the wmc.... none of my east coast friends wanted to venture out too much....

so tell me whats going to be good in chicago, say, the first week of april, maybe the 4th-10th cuz i am going to be in town.... :D

by the way, since i dont post in the chi town forum all that often, just wanted to say it was so nice to hang with kim and scott (even if it WAS brief).... i miss you guys and had a fab time getting trashed at wet willy's (off of my ONE drink), lol. :)

Email me the week before you come and i'll let you know whats up and get you on some guestlists. scott@clubplanet.com l8rz

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Kim and Scott for president.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and thanks scottclubplanet. not that i have gotten around to getting a plane ticket just yet. so i may wait another couple of weeks before skippin' back into town....

;)