Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone know of

i have to call him and see if he can see you... he is kinda a weirdo.. but he does great work.. he does it out of his house

a good place to check out is lola's in bogota.. stay away from shotsies they suck

yeah i was just asking jenni the other day how you were.. tonight im having my bday at work if you are allowed out haha

Originally posted by dani672

i have to call him and see if he can see you... he is kinda a weirdo.. but he does great work.. he does it out of his house

a good place to check out is lola's in bogota.. stay away from shotsies they suck

Number 1 I would NEVER get a tat out of someones house.

Number 2 Dani you got it all wrong...although Ive been inked at Lola's they suck and I have to go back...so I dont recommend it and Shotsie's is Great if shotsie does your tat.

Bruce is no longer at lola's I dont believe if he is I reccomend Bruce.

Otherwise

I HIGHLY recomend Silk City Tattoo.

It is owned by Bill Krebs of Pleasurable Piercings. and is right next door to them.

Very Highly skilled Tat artists sterile and fairly priced.

Originally posted by dani672

well kosta that guy has been doing my dads tattoos for 20 years in his house

mmm a little to ghetto for my taste and Im ghetto fabulous.

I just dont know about getting a tat in someones living room. LMFAO.

There's a tatoo artist on Broadway in Fair Lawn who won NJ tatoo artist of the year a few times (I've read about him in the paper). He supposedly is one of the best around. I don't know his name, but he is located on the west side of Broadway (off Rt 4) near Pizza Hut.

Originally posted by someclown

There's a tatoo artist on Broadway in Fair Lawn who won NJ tatoo artist of the year a few times (I've read about him in the paper). He supposedly is one of the best around. I don't know his name, but he is located on the west side of Broadway (off Rt 4) near Pizza Hut.

might be talking about Mario Barth - Starlight Tattoo

http://www.starlighttattoo.com/

On of his places opened fairly recently on 17 South....went there to look, really expensive

Originally posted by cynstam21

Actually it's in Hawthorne, on Lafayette Street, Silk City is right behind Pleasurable

Kosta, how do you know Bill? That's my fuckin' nigga

Thats it Hawthorne...BIll's my boy...met him through my boy Mario...pierced nipples=bill did em. twice..and when I managed Image we did promos w/ Pleasurable...free Jewelry and shit

Originally posted by kostaP

Thats it Hawthorne...BIll's my boy...met him through my boy Mario...pierced nipples=bill did em. twice..and when I managed Image we did promos w/ Pleasurable...free Jewelry and shit

HAHAHHAHA...Bill and I go waaaaaayyyyy back, I'll tell you the Sickkkkkkkk stories one day...He pierced me twice as well, and all my friends and family...wouldnt trust anyone else...

Kosta, no Prince Albert? Hahahha