Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would anyone care to see Adam Beyer @ Privilege?

djrx06

I DEFINITELY WOULD!!!!!! Does anyone know if this could be a possibility??? The people at Privilege definately should think about bringing this guy to Miami for the Techno Heads here. FYI, I love everyone they are bringing to Miami and are doing a tremendous job of diversifying the music scene. Mad props to you guys! See you on Saturday evening for the Mistress!!!!

Yeah that would be pretty sick. I saw him a couple of years ago at Tronic @ Level and he leveled the place properly. :)

Right now I really wanna hear Barada and Stryke .. just cause no one has done it and I think it would be rather massive. :)

Originally posted by djrx06

I DEFINITELY WOULD!!!!!! Does anyone know if this could be a possibility??? The people at Privilege definately should think about bringing this guy to Miami for the Techno Heads here. FYI, I love everyone they are bringing to Miami and are doing a tremendous job of diversifying the music scene. Mad props to you guys! See you on Saturday evening for the Mistress!!!!

mmm, intriguing! :D

Why don't you come by Privilege on Friday, & talk to the owners about it? Besides, it's high time we met, PLUS, two really good DJs are spinning there, Obby, and DJFX, whom you must meet...

purty pleeeease? :hat:

Originally posted by rcrespo

Yeah that would be pretty sick. I saw him a couple of years ago at Tronic @ Level and he leveled the place properly. :)

Right now I really wanna hear Barada and Stryke .. just cause no one has done it and I think it would be rather massive. :)

I figured he would, that's the only way ADAM plays and I absolutely dig it. I just got a copy of his set on groovetech, and its ridiculous!!!!! Do you have it? I'd be glad to shoot you a copy of it.

Has stryke come back in town to play besides conference?? I know he has been out and about. Just curious.

Ramon, we definately need to hit up a Techno show together. You heading to see Mistress this Saturday?? I'll be up there definately.

Originally posted by diabolique007

mmm, intriguing! :D

Why don't you come by Privilege on Friday, & talk to the owners about it? Besides, it's high time we met, PLUS, two really good DJs are spinning there, Obby, and DJFX, whom you must meet...

purty pleeeease? :hat:

Hey, how's everything?? I will definately be there for this. Talking to the owners/promoters about it is not such a bad idea. Plus I am always up for new music and yes we have yet to meet. See you out there for sure. :D