Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lisa Lashes & Max Graham @ Avalon Mix Fridays 3.19

AVALON – MIX FRIDAYS – March 19th

LISA LASHES - NYC Debut

MAX GRAHAM - “Shine†Album Tour

In the Chapel: DJ Dalton (hip hop & rock)

In the Head: DJ Christine Rene (pop & dance classics)

The undisputed Queen of Hard House, LISA LASHES makes her NYC debut at Avalon NY. Lisa’s tireless dedication to the hard style has made her not only a superstar in her native UK, but also one of the world’s most popular female DJs. Her 2003 “Lashed in Ibiza†parties on the white isle have now burgeoned into a global phenomenon. Beginning in 2004, Lashed will travel abroad to South Africa, China, Korea, Canada, Miami, Holland, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Japan and New York City to bring her brand of hard-hitting music to a global audience. This will all be documented and filmed live for a forthcoming DVD, Lashed Around the World*. For the first time in NYC, Lisa is bringing her superb technical skills and explosive musical style for a hard and dirty night at Avalon.

*This is your chance to be immortalized in the Lashed Around the World DVD.

Alongside the Queen, the Canadian Prince of Progressive MAX GRAHAM joins the melee on the heels of his Shine album release on System Recordings. Oft known for the delivering the 4th installment in the well-received Transport series, Max brings his unique progressive turntablist talents to Avalon with his brand of melodic, pumping tracks with deep emotion and drive.

www.djlisalashes.com

www.maxgraham.com

www.systemrecordings.com

AVALON

662 Sixth Avenue @ 20th Street

Doors at 10pm

$25 general admission

$15 reduced list before 12am / $20 until 2am

ClubPlanet guestlist

Advance Tickets

event_430_511.jpg

Guest factoryoutlaw4

this will be the 2nd time i went to avalon, that club has one of the phattest designs, i jus hope itz not as packed as it was for cox bc that was ridiculous.. hows this supposed to be anyway i duno really anything about this dj

Seriously I don't think it will ever be as packed as it was for Carl Cox (Okay well maybe NYE). Coxy is a legend and a dance music institution, plus he hadn't been in NYC for over 8 months.

This is Lisa Lashes NYC debut but she's big over in the UK and Ibiza for her hard-house style.

Max Graham is a Canadian progressive - trance DJ. He used to spin at Twilo, now has his Shine residency up in Toronto at the club System SoundBar.

Two different styles - one big night!

Originally posted by factoryoutlaw4

this will be the 2nd time i went to avalon, that club has one of the phattest designs, i jus hope itz not as packed as it was for cox bc that was ridiculous.. hows this supposed to be anyway i duno really anything about this dj

Guest factoryoutlaw4

yea that night the music was hot but i really wanted 2 hit like 23472398 people, i couldnt move n every1 was too drunk to care that they were just taking up space

Guest factoryoutlaw4

ive been goin 2 sf n exit for over 2 years, so im really not that thorough on my knowledge of other djs or clubs, thankz 4 helpin me out