Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shindig - Saturday March 27th @ Nerve

vaughanz

Originally posted by vaughanz

Had a great night; on the floor dancing the whole time! Nice turnout with some serious signs of a great regular night out!

Once again the lust crew got me perven' and swerven'

Special thanks to Vaughn and Sheldon. Thanks also for letting me play a couple of choons as well. (Sorry Sheldon, hopefully I didn't screw the order of your records up too bad.)

Definately my new Saturday hangout.

Lyrik. You missed it.

If you thought I was drunk at the hotel you should have seen me at 7am with sheldon trying to get into the Royal bar.

Peace.:tongue:

Originally posted by housedivision

If you thought I was drunk at the hotel you should have seen me at 7am with sheldon trying to get into the Royal bar.

I'm so glad the little angel on the right shoulder won the debate and forced me to drive home to Boca!!! :cool:

Originally posted by housedivision

Once again the lust crew got me perven' and swerven'

Special thanks to Vaughn and Sheldon. Thanks also for letting me play a couple of choons as well. (Sorry Sheldon, hopefully I didn't screw the order of your records up too bad.)

Definately my new Saturday hangout.

Lyrik. You missed it.

Peace.:tongue:

You guys blow. There was no way I was gonna park down there with over $3 Grand worth of equipment loaded into my SUV. I'll be out there soon enough...I have to check this royal bar out with you guys. Maybe next Friday JC...since we will be getting done around 5-6am after Friday night.