Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When i'm right, i'm RIGHT! PURE NIGHT CLUB

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

NEVER GOT SHUT DOWN DURING WMC, LIKE I CLEARLY SAID, IT WAS 100% ILLEGAL, BUT IT'S NOT A CRIME UNLESS YOU GET CAUGHT, BUT

PURE IS OUT OF BUSINESS...

I KINDA FIGURED THIS IS WHAT THEY WERE TRYING TO DO. ONE LAST SHOT AT MAKING SOME MONEY BACK, THEN RUNNING FOR THE HILLS...

PLACE IS FOR SALE, TURN KEY 800 GRAND..

Originally posted by saleen351

NEVER GOT SHUT DOWN DURING WMC, LIKE I CLEARLY SAID, IT WAS 100% ILLEGAL, BUT IT'S NOT A CRIME UNLESS YOU GET CAUGHT, BUT

I KINDA FIGURED THIS IS WHAT THEY WERE TRYING TO DO. ONE LAST SHOT AT MAKING SOME MONEY BACK, THEN RUNNING FOR THE HILLS...

:eek: damn.............

Guest saleen351

well, my info is from my source, but i'm only as reliable as my source, so nexus, if i'm wrong, no drama, just post it..

Guest saleen351

i don't know if they will remain open for some more parties, but they were trying to sell it with inventory. So who knows they might have a few parties, but JR is a good local jock, one of the few i can say that about..

but in the end, pure is 100% done, whether thats today or next week i dunno

Originally posted by Bling

damn that sucks now where will we have our cp meetup we had planned :( and i really wanted to check that place out

Settle down, Bling, it's not like you saw those people last week or anything. :laugh:

Originally posted by nexusgroove

yea I see a few more parties there.

no drama here..

just adding facts with wordof mouth...

I know Jeff has been trying to sell that land for a bit now.

but the Gen Mang, of Pure (Amen) really did a poor job with his emplyee's...

to each their own.

So was it shut down or is it just closing . . . .:confused:

I just spoke to an inside source . . . says your post is totally false and that they are not shutting down . . .

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobe2003

I just spoke to an inside source . . . says your post is totally false and that they are not shutting down . . .

ok there tiger...

saleen is never wrong...

place is shutting down very soon, don't know the exact date, but the land lord called my guy, in ture called me, to find a new tenent..

it's ova like david boston and the fish.

ok there tiger...

saleen is never wrong...

place is shutting down very soon, don't know the exact date, but the land lord called my guy, in ture called me, to find a new tenent..

I am just telling you that you are wrong and the owners are looking into suing you for the false information that you have spread previously about PURE . . .

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobe2003

I am just telling you that you are wrong and the owners are looking into suing you for the false information that you have spread previously about PURE . . .

lolllllllll, then tell them to sue the landlord....

idiots i tell ya!!!

lolllllllll, then tell them to sue the landlord....

idiots i tell ya!!!

From http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=214348&highlight=PURE

Pure night club update...

The owner spoke to the cops, and the cops informed them of the law. The city also has copies of their flyers etc. One min staying open too late, and they will get hand cuffed, don't waste your time going for after hours, it won't happen.

100% club legend approved.

PS do you guys really think the 8 license holders on 11st would sit back and let them enter their market for millions less? They all knew about it for months, and this is the weekend they take them down.

Don't say I didn't warn ya...

*saleen351 looking out for clubbers since 1997

law is clear, any bar or club, must have all customers out by 5am... Could you kick them all out at 5am and reopen at 8am? I think you might be able to, but from 5am till 8am, there is no business at pure allowed.

No serving and no one allowed inside till 8am....

You clearly didn't do your homework, and you should consult a lawyer, you may get in serious trouble. The "horns" are comming with the rest of the 11st pack...

you have

1. space

2. dade/nocturnal

3. nv

4. opium

5. me

all saying it's bs, and you moved it????????? come on tony, you know whats up, the clubbers need to read this thread to make their own decision, the club owners apparently haven't come on here to defend their club. They have two wackos who do or don't work for them, and nexus, a guy who sits at home making pics of grown men...

Saleen 1

Pure 0

CP 0

OMG Crew -5