Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my post on the jp site.. i think im mad

I just want to say I embellish a little , I don’t do nearly the amount of stuff I say I do, but i like that shock effect lol:

maybe some of u will find this funny, maybe not

u know what FUCK all you, and fuck this nice shit and ATTN JOHNNY BOY

posted: 03-19-2004 02:15 PM

Anthony12345

I know most of your types, all the same, I had the same shit on the sf board, and when I met them they where all bitches...give or take a couple of chill people.

You sit there in front of the computer following jps every move, try and brag to your friends when you know the song that hes playing,

when some one trys to give you a phat song they like you prob say “THIS IS OLDDDD" even if you never heard it. You are not the jp crowd that’s why jp posting people to be more careful with drugs is fucken pointless on this site cause the really fucken serous sf/ jp maniacs don’t touch this site. You don’t even know what it is to party with fucken true fierce wak jobs that party like you only fucken imagine in your wet dreams.

I’m going to black sat, ill be in there. Ill post my pic all over the fucken site, none of you wil ever say shit to my face, cause your such fucken losers you never can be balsy in real life so you try to rip into new people on this site that have a few questions. Grow the fuck up and stop trying to think your better then the average factory goer, cause to people like them your a fucken flake.

And yo JP FUCK YOU 2 your door sucks, and just cuase you want to quit sliden good ol tina up your nozzle don’t mean we don’t., instead of having that fucken half a woman tranny worying about peoples sneakers check people for g better yet… LOOK IN FUCKEN NAIL POLISH CONTAINERS STUPID its not that hard to find problem solved, people don’t pass out on speed . im getting in sat and im going to be 5 pills deep with a pound of coke up my nose

Peace out shit eaters

Ban away mods

Originally posted by foodidoo

Thats you you fuckadoodlehead

foodidoo

foodidoo

foodidoo

foodidoo

foodidoo

foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo, foodidoo

:blank: