Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Kosta P

ras67

i have learned, during my two days of outdoor work, that ugg boots, indeed, do serve a beneficial purpose in life and that the next time i decide to prematurely open my mouth and/or refuse a gift, i will think twice before doing so....

:laugh:

Originally posted by ras67

i have learned, during my two days of outdoor work, that ugg boots, indeed, do serve a beneficial purpose in life and that the next time i decide to prematurely open my mouth and/or refuse a gift, i will think twice before doing so....

:laugh:

what size was that??!!!!!!

I just had my designers make some nice mocassins for X...in a pinkish hue to match his v-neck sweater!!!!!!!

i wear between a 7 and a 7 1/2... generally i buy 7's and they are too small and i hate myself for doing so and i never wear them again.... but when i try on 7 1/2's they just seem like they are going to be too damn big... :rolleyes:

i wear between a 7 and a 7 1/2... generally i buy 7's and they are too small and i hate myself for doing so and i never wear them again.... but when i try on 7 1/2's they just seem like they are going to be too damn big... :rolleyes:

Well they dont come in half sizes..so its either 7 or 8..Ill get ya both and just get different socks thick and thin so you can wear both Ill get ya different styles/colors.

well, that and food....

actually, i have always considered myself a food girl.

hmmmmmmm, i will stop posting to myself now. :rolleyes:

Better yet maybe I'll come up and take you out to dinner also...dinner and new shoes...Im guaranteed to get you in the sack!!!!!!;):tongue::D

haaaaaaaaaaa. i better make a public declaration that you aint getting me in the sack.... too many people are starting to get on my case about it... :laugh:

Id like to state for the record I have never gotten ras in the sack.

I have no intention of getting ras in the sack

all the blow job and sex references are purely for comedic/entertainment value.

She is a pure wholesome girl....nevermind I take that last line back.

Well, she might be...I met her once for about 5 minutes at black therefore can not judge character.

And anyone thats on her back....is it good?!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness though, its all a big joke.