Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck the U.S., Fuck NATO, fuck all u conservative fucks

while u sit here and argue about bullshit people hidin in caves...the people who helped plan ur 9/11 are comitting ethnic cleansing and removing the last 200,000 Serbs from Kosovo as i type this shit . u bombed the piss out of my country so these fucking animals would have a place to live and shit all over each other..and now theyre destroying monasteries which are older than UR FUCKING BULLSHIT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA....but when the fuckin bullshit taliban destroys four buddha statues ur all up in arms...ur a bunch of fuckin disgusting vile creatures

wheres ur fuckin outrage now u bunch of fucking blind ignorant motherfuckers ....opportunisitc pieces of shit..stop pretending u give a fuck and care about decency.........

punk motherfuckerfucking sheep

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

while u sit here and argue about bullshit people hidin in caves...the people who helped plan ur 9/11 are comitting ethnic cleansing and removing the last 200,000 Serbs from Kosovo as i type this shit . u bombed the piss out of my country so these fucking animals would have a place to live and shit all over each other..and now theyre destroying monasteries which are older than UR FUCKING BULLSHIT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA....but when the fuckin bullshit taliban destroys four buddha statues ur all up in arms...ur a bunch of fuckin disgusting vile creatures

wheres ur fuckin outrage now u bunch of fucking blind ignorant motherfuckers ....opportunisitc pieces of shit..stop pretending u give a fuck and care about decency.........

I'm pretty liberal.. but.. If your gonna talk shit about the U.S. why not just move back to 'your country'? If you don't like it here.. why did you come? If you live here.. don't talk shit

1st- it was Bubba and NATO that started that shit.... so blow it out your ass, blowhard...

2nd- Go back to Europe if you hate it here so much you LOWLIFE, I'm tired of listening to you complain...:blown:

Originally posted by mr mahs

1st- it was Bubba and NATO that started that shit.... so blow it out your ass, blowhard...

2nd- Go back to Europe if you hate it here so much you LOWLIFE, I'm tired of listening to you complain...:blown:

eat a dick faggot...i usually dont resort to insults like this but ur the biggest fuckin pansy on this forum.

eat a dick faggot...i usually dont resort to insults like this but ur the biggest fuckin pansy on this forum.

Your sisters hole, you Eurotrash, K sniffing faggot....

A spent rubber serves more of a purpose then your whole pitiful, cocksmoking engulfed, meaningless life..:blown:

You come here talk shit while your so called brotheren are dieng in your MOTHERLAND, and I'm the coward? :laugh: you make me sick, your kind with your hatred so intense is causes blindness to your own stupidy...We act you bitch, we don't act you bitch, go fawk yourself, HOW ABOUT THAT???

Originally posted by mr mahs

Your sisters hole, you Eurotrash, K sniffing faggot....

A spent rubber serves more of a purpose then your whole pitiful, cocksmoking engulfed, meaningless life..:blown:

You come here talk shit while your so called brotheren are dieng in your MOTHERLAND, and I'm the coward? :laugh: you make sick, your kind with your hatred so intense is causes blindness to your own stupidy...We act you bitch, we don't act you bitch, go fawk yourself, HOW ABOUT THAT???

i concur 100%. if there is such a problem in the homeland then fuckin go back and help ur people fix it. dumb, lazy, fucks. i can see why you came to america. cause you can lay on youre lazy ass here and do nothing!! isnt it great??

Originally posted by pattbateman

i concur 100%. if there is such a problem in the homeland then fuckin go back and help ur people fix it. dumb, lazy, fucks. i can see why you came to america. cause you can lay on youre lazy ass here and do nothing!! isnt it great??

motherfucker i pay ur welfare....immigrants like me are the reason u still have social security and the food stamps 80% of ur white trash nation uses. we actually come here and make something of ourselves unlike ur fuckin po-dunk redneck backwoods cousins. so next time ur eatin that SPAM bitch remember me and say a quick prayer for my people.

u motherfuckers wouldnt even have a homeland to call ur own if it wasnt for my country. the kingdom of Serbia was the first country to recognize the US as a sovereign nation...and soon other nations followed suit. look it up u fucks. y are all ur war veterans against aggression on Yugoslavia? cause all we did in the two world wars was be the first to rise up against oppression, fascism, nazism etc etc and then when ur airmen were being shot down left and right...who were the people riskin their lives to save u?

when germany instituted the "100 serbian people for 1 german life" policy we still didnt stop and we suffered a holocaust of our own. Jasenovac was comparable to Auschwitz.

u guys get pissed off when someone burns an American flag. what if someone was burning down ur fuckin churches and synogagues? i dont even know why the fuck im arguing with u ...batteman hasnt said one decent thing since he started posting here and mahs..please man...we know ur the biggest fuckin pussy on this website....fuck that..in the world. u fuckin cyber-soldier...eat a dick kid