Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*OFFICIAL* FBL THREAD

This is my 2nd fantasy baseball league, and it's real easy and a lot of fun.

You just have to keep up with it... i.e. go on every day and really get affiliated with your team and what you need.

Good luck to you all.... you're gonna need it :flame:

Originally posted by calebb

AHAHAHAHA My team fucking sucks.

I forgot to pre-rank. =/

I pre-ranked but I realized I did it wrong.. instead of just listing the players I wanted by who was my best picks, I listed what my top player was for each position which completely messed me up because the computer automatically selects a player for the positions you need to fill still.. so it didn't work as well.. I should have just listed my top picks and let the computer sort out the rest..

OH WELLS, there's always next year. :D

Guys, a little advice from a seasoned fantasy baseball vet..lol...

Even if your team doesn't look good on paper, as the season goes on you make your trades and improve...It's not only about the draft ya know...:D

Good Luck beating me though...hehehehe..jk

I love fantasy baseball

Originally posted by Codica3

I pre-ranked but I realized I did it wrong.. instead of just listing the players I wanted by who was my best picks, I listed what my top player was for each position which completely messed me up because the computer automatically selects a player for the positions you need to fill still.. so it didn't work as well.. I should have just listed my top picks and let the computer sort out the rest..

OH WELLS, there's always next year. :D

Damn, that sucks.

But, your team is still alot better than mine.

Originally posted by chrismakk69

Guys, a little advice from a seasoned fantasy baseball vet..lol...

Even if your team doesn't look good on paper, as the season goes on you make your trades and improve...It's not only about the draft ya know...:D

Good Luck beating me though...hehehehe..jk

I love fantasy baseball

Dude, my team is beyond repair.

Originally posted by calebb

Dude, my team is beyond repair.

Naww man.

Your pitching is tight. You may not have a closer, but make a trade, or pick one off of waivers when you notice who is closing games

You got Piazza, Bagwell, and a descent outfield. Just keep up with how the players are doing this year, and make some moves. You team ain't that bad...

Originally posted by gmccookny

Naww man.

Your pitching is tight. You may not have a closer, but make a trade, or pick one off of waivers when you notice who is closing games

You got Piazza, Bagwell, and a descent outfield. Just keep up with how the players are doing this year, and make some moves. You team ain't that bad...

Ya, you know, I think it'd be a challenge to make my team work.

The pitching is pretty good....

I'm gonna see if I can pull this off!

Bro, why are you stressing so much. If people forget to put in a player then its on them. Sometimes it can help out, though. Like in my other league, I forgot to put in Halladay and he got rocked. If you are stressin already about this, you're not gonna make it through the season.

Originally posted by pk1

Bro, why are you stressing so much. If people forget to put in a player then its on them. Sometimes it can help out, though. Like in my other league, I forgot to put in Halladay and he got rocked. If you are stressin already about this, you're not gonna make it through the season.

yo, i already won clubplanet's football fantasy, so i know what im doing.

And it's more fun when everyone's involved setting their lineups. It's just more fair. Who would have thought to leave Halladay out vs. Detroit?

I want this league to be fair. There's nothing wrong with reminding people to set their lineups, shorty ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

I want this league to be fair. There's nothing wrong with reminding people to set their lineups, shorty ;)

There's nothing wrong with reminding people, but I don't think someone should be setting lineups for other people.

Remind people - yes.

Do it for them - no.

• 2 weeks later...