Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Night Warm Up/victoria Secret

housedivision

LOOK THE FUCK OUT! VS GIRLS!!!

Wish I could make it....I am on the last leg of my OT and I am sitting at work right now. Thank God this is the last weekend for it.

House headz get out there and supprt JC. His box is always full of the newest choons and he has a great collection of gems from the past. Don't take these types of events for granted because before you know it they will be gone! It takes the support of you guys to make these things work. John puts all these things together by HIMSELF! That includes bringing ALL the equipment and setting it up. On top of that he has worked out a nice little deal with the more than friendly staff of the Whitelaw to offer 2-4-1 well drinks with no cover. What better way to start your saturday then to hear some choice house music! JC was also a major part in the WMC shipwrecked boat party...and IMO that was right up there for the best party and vibe of conference.

Only more good things to come from the boys at Lust, Housedivsion and Josh and the deepfridays crew. I hear another boat party is being planned for Labor Day weekend in the keys

:eek:

Last....JC has been one gracious mofo and has given many people the chance to come down and spin with him. NOBODY that has their own gig and sets things up all by themselves has to do that....BUT he does. Its time the house people show some love.

I will hopefully be joining JC for another tag-team session very soon and will let you guys know ahead of time....until then get out there and shake that azz!

Even though I don't think I can make it, I'll give this thread a :bump:

Lyrik pretty much summed it up right! JC is one kool kat and I love going down to the Whitelaw to hear him!

Unfortunately, on top of a minor recovery from last night at Privilege, I just got back from sailing and my muscles are somewhat sore from working all the lines and winches! :(

:D:hat:

Originally posted by lyrik

LOOK THE FUCK OUT! VS GIRLS!!!

Wish I could make it....I am on the last leg of my OT and I am sitting at work right now. Thank God this is the last weekend for it.

House headz get out there and supprt JC. His box is always full of the newest choons and he has a great collection of gems from the past. Don't take these types of events for granted because before you know it they will be gone! It takes the support of you guys to make these things work. John puts all these things together by HIMSELF! That includes bringing ALL the equipment and setting it up. On top of that he has worked out a nice little deal with the more than friendly staff of the Whitelaw to offer 2-4-1 well drinks with no cover. What better way to start your saturday then to hear some choice house music! JC was also a major part in the WMC shipwrecked boat party...and IMO that was right up there for the best party and vibe of conference.

Only more good things to come from the boys at Lust, Housedivsion and Josh and the deepfridays crew. I hear another boat party is being planned for Labor Day weekend in the keys

:eek:

Last....JC has been one gracious mofo and has given many people the chance to come down and spin with him. NOBODY that has their own gig and sets things up all by themselves has to do that....BUT he does. Its time the house people show some love.

I will hopefully be joining JC for another tag-team session very soon and will let you guys know ahead of time....until then get out there and shake that azz!

i do my best. much love lyrik. some guy right now by the name i think carlosd or something like that has taken over the decks.

peace