Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Saturday and time for Delux! anyone else?

erickamikaze

Delux was off the hook last night. The place is like clockwork. Decent crowd early and then midnight hits and the place is packed and jumping.

I have friends in town visiting and they couldn’t believe the amount of women and the high caliber they were.

Mirza opened up with a nice that has people groovin early and relaxing. Of course Matt comes on the decks and totally took the crowd under his control. It was great seeing and hangin with Brian, Mirza, Matt, and Craig, and tons of ladies whom I can't remember all the names. :D

Here are a few shots from last night

Mirza

140655Mirza-med.jpg

Mirza Mixing

140655Mix-med.jpg

Matt’s “OOOOO†face, I could have been mean and posted another funny face picture.:laugh:

140655Matt-med.jpg

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Delux was off the hook last night. The place is like clockwork. Decent crowd early and then midnight hits and the place is packed and jumping.

I have friends in town visiting and they couldn’t believe the amount of women and the high caliber they were.

Mirza opened up with a nice that has people groovin early and relaxing. Of course Matt comes on the decks and totally took the crowd under his control. It was great seeing and hangin with Brian, Mirza, Matt, and Craig, and tons of ladies whom I can't remember all the names. :D

Mirza

140655Mirza-med.jpg

Mirza Mixing

140655Mix-med.jpg

Matt’s “OOOOO†face, I could have been mean and posted another funny face picture.:laugh:

140655Matt-med.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: @ matts face :laugh:

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Mirza

140655Mirza-med.jpg

Mirza Mixing

140655Mix-med.jpg

140655Matt-med.jpg

You are soo right the place is like clockwork 12 sharp the place is packed. It was nice haging with you and your friends i hope they had a good time. Dude killer pics e-mail me some copies when you get a chance.

LATER

MIRZA