Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yo JAYSON OJEDA TORE THE FUCKEN GUTS OUT OF DEKO AND

STUFFED IT BACK IN...

sick sick sick sick sick sick sick evil sick sick sick sets .. Holy shit... only dj that I can say seriously fucks with my head .. fucken guy is amazing

YOU

WAK

ASS MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Deko was fucken sick... i wish to god it was open later... nice crowd. Packed to the walls, awesome lights, crazy system.... good friends

I realized something last night; you go to the city 80% chance my night will get fucked up with some unseen fucken problem... Go to a good NJ club, most likely I have fun, and if I don’t I didn’t blow tons of money and im not far from home, fucken deko man fucken OJEDA!!!

Thanks Joe!

Thanks serge!

Happy birthday jill!

Originally posted by notallthere444

Deko was fucken sick... i wish to god it was open later... nice crowd. Packed to the walls, awesome lights, crazy system.... good friends

yea i think alot of people would like to see a 3am closing back in Sayerville...

good times last nite all around. All the DJs played well last nite

props to wich ever DJ dropped AS THE RUSH COMES, 1st time i ever heard at Deko...

Originally posted by thehype

yea i think alot of people would like to see a 3am closing back in Sayerville...

good times last nite all around. All the DJs played well last nite

props to wich ever DJ dropped AS THE RUSH COMES, 1st time i ever heard at Deko...

sup[ bro!! how could i forget you!!

havent seen you in so long your still nuts and running around maken the SHIT outofdaladddieees! that was an AWESOME mix of the rush! sick night!!! DEKOS BACK STRONG!!

i dont think it ever left though, lol i did

IM From LI, IVe seen Jason Ojeda At club Mirage And Cpi/Hes great DJ From LI NY.Every party hes does on LI is great and I have some of his mixed tapes from parties he did from the hamtons.When will clubabyss and Deko Lounge stay open till 3am.In LI clubs stayes open till 4am.I used to go hunkubunka and abyss when it was open till 3am but 2am its to early.Wass up with your mayor? and Bloomberg tying to shut dwon after hour parties in the city casue it can get out of control goold luck bloomberg.He pulls stunt like thaqt , The crime rate in nyc will go uP