Clubplanet Nightlife Community

j'00'f review...

Well got there at just after 12. First dj was pretty good and got things moving a lil before J00F came on.

When he did come on, there was an instant energy increase in the place! He started things off light and ended up goin really hard by the time i had left at 5:30 or so. He had also picked up the bpm's from earlier in the night.

Tracks were really good, alot i never heard before but glad that i did. Very kick ass and great to move to. Alot of the tracks are on that CD that we got from last night. (If anyone else got it, you know)

All in all a great night!

Always good to see some CP peeps there.

simpaticodj

PCR

Where were the rest of ya???

See ya next week!!!

-billy

that was a night to remember - got better with each passing hour. I thought J00F would slow down but no! He kept the crowd moving like crazy till 8:00 AM.

The last two tracks were sick....so much energy, fast paced and hard...I am in pain today but it was all well worth it.

Turned out was weak but that's too bad for those who didn't show up for this night of great music and nonstop dancing.

They had some CDs left at the end of the show so I got mine as well....was hoping for a mp3 CD with like 4-5 hrs from this incredible set but this is good too.

anybody knows the last few tracks - let me know.

Originally posted by rs22b

yeah the last few tracks from 41 min to finish which is around 60 let us know. Really good tracks in there.

-billy

I was thinking about his show, not the CD.

Not sure how they mixed that CD (since I haven't played it yet) but it's only 1 hr out of his 6 hrs set.... :(

I thought it was a great show ~ Yunus Guneven was a great opener, and Fleming was throwing down some excellent hard driving tunes, def. had the crowd moving. I couldn't believe how fast time flew ~ before I knew it 7am had passed & I was still dancing....very nice. Wish I'd thought to ask about those cd's though! That would have been a nice way to wrap up the night for sure.

I was very surprised at how un-crowded it was at Arc for such a great trance dj. It was actually a great pleasure to have so much room between people on the dancefloor, especially after coming back from all the crammed venues at WMC. It actually gave me room enough to look around & appreciate all the cool lighting & lasers they've got there, it's really a very cool setup they've got. And Arc's sound system is sooooo much better than Avalon's, it's a shame this place is closing (or moving or on hiatus, or however you'd like to phrase it), for it is a very special place that is going to be missed.

I hope that they find a place soon to move to. Something along the same thing setup they got now.

Sound system IS so much better than Avalon.

Yes, it was very UNcrowded there. Loved it actually. Goin to Avalon and being so crowded lately is not enjoyable. Sat night made it for me for sure. Gotta see what else is on the schedule so i get there again before they leave.

Anyone know if Sander K is goin to be back before they close?

-billy