Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hamas yassin killed

babbo

Originally posted by daprofessional

you stupid fuck, he never condemned the killing he just "criticized" it because Hamas and the rest of the "repressed homocidal stone age clerics" have vowed retaliation against the United States. It's a political move.

good riddance yassin is dead

he was a fucking terrorist why are people denying that?

And Rice commented: Let us remember Hamas is a terrorist organization and Sheikh Yassin himself was heavily involved in terrorism

Which is something a lot of shameful people here are forgetting....

Remarkable the outrage by the left and European elites at the demise of a known terrorist dedicated to the destruction of ISrael.....absolutely unreal......

They cry that this move "hurts" the peace process ...but homicide bombers on buses directed by Hamas does not?

Instead of appeasing these fucking groups, Europe and the rest of the appeasers should say "Good riddance to this terrorist who has hijacked the dream of ordinary Palestinian people to live in peace"..........'Let all terrorists leaders know that there is no room on this earth for their hate and murder"..........

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you stupid fuck, he never condemned the killing he just "criticized" it because Hamas and the rest of the "repressed homocidal stone age clerics" have vowed retaliation against the United States. It's a political move.

Israel has been trying for peace for decades now, and fuckin hypocrites like the U.N. and Canada decry that the peace effort is stagnant NOW? what peace effort?! they'll be blowing themselves up in discos and buses even when they're appeased

right on brother!!

Israel has been trying for peace for decades now, and fuckin hypocrites like the U.N. and Canada decry that the peace effort is stagnant NOW? what peace effort?! they'll be blowing themselves up in discos and buses even when they're appeased

i neved used either words condem or criticized and was merely asking a question.. why doesn't bush support this killing if he is involved in terror?

Originally posted by bdanto4

i neved used either words condem or criticized and was merely asking a question.. why doesn't bush support this killing if he is involved in terror?

I repeat. Are you fucking kidding me?....seriously, your stupidity is annoying

read my post again you ignorant fuck, he DOESN'T SUPPORT IT BECAUSE THEY PROMISED RETALIATION IF HE DOES! Why would Bush want to inspire someone like djexno to blow himself up and kill scores of innocents (duplicating what goes on Israel) if it can be avoided by simply not supporting this assassination (even though you can rest assured that hes congratulating Sharon behind closed doors)?

read my post again you ignorant fuck, he DOESN'T SUPPORT IT BECAUSE THEY PROMISED RETALIATION IF HE DOES! Why would Bush want to inspire someone like djexno to blow himself up and kill scores of innocents (duplicating what goes on Israel) if it can be avoided by simply not supporting this assassination (even though you can rest assured that hes congratulating Sharon behind closed doors)?

excellent

I don't think bush is congratulating sharon behind closed doors at all. I'm a bush supporter and would rather see him president over kerry anyday and contrary to what a lot of people are saying think if bush was not around terror situation would be a lot worse.

Yassin was the founder and leader of a terrorist group and yes deserved to be put on trial and sentenced for all his crimes. However this does not justify the actions that Sharon took. To me sharon is just as much of a terrorist as yassin was. Difference is Sharon has one of the best military forces in the world and conducts his war strategically where as the hamas group are not as organized and carry their war through suicide bombings and such. Anyways back to the point, I think it was a dumb move as its now united so many groups of muslims that did not necassarily see eye to eye before and now they are joining together for revenge. Scary time to be living in America or Israel. If I am bush I make sure to come out and issue the statement that I condemn this action because of the repercussions he could be causing if he does not. While the two groups have been at war for a long time, the action Israel took yesterday opened the door to much worse crimes and the war has taken a turn for the worse in my opinion.

Originally posted by babbo

best post of the day!!! touche!!! ( to be politically correct not ALL muslims )

And which ones aren't (if you're going to call them "weapons of mass destruction, then you better be really really good at pinpointing which ones)?

Originally posted by igloo

And Rice commented: Let us remember Hamas is a terrorist organization and Sheikh Yassin himself was heavily involved in terrorism

Which is something a lot of shameful people here are forgetting....

Remarkable the outrage by the left and European elites at the demise of a known terrorist dedicated to the destruction of ISrael.....absolutely unreal......

They cry that this move "hurts" the peace process ...but homicide bombers on buses directed by Hamas does not?

Instead of appeasing these fucking groups, Europe and the rest of the appeasers should say "Good riddance to this terrorist who has hijacked the dream of ordinary Palestinian people to live in peace"..........'Let all terrorists leaders know that there is no room on this earth for their hate and murder"..........

Igloo - I'm curious - how come you didn't comment on "daprofessional's" statement that a billion muslims are "weapons of mass destruction"?

lol

yeah, I know - and they think that only the muslims hate the Jews!

EDIT: read the statement again and it didn't come out as intended. What I meant to say was "and they think the hatred is only a one way deal".

Originally posted by livin42nite

I don't think bush is congratulating sharon behind closed doors at all. I'm a bush supporter and would rather see him president over kerry anyday and contrary to what a lot of people are saying think if bush was not around terror situation would be a lot worse.

Yassin was the founder and leader of a terrorist group and yes deserved to be put on trial and sentenced for all his crimes. However this does not justify the actions that Sharon took. To me sharon is just as much of a terrorist as yassin was. Difference is Sharon has one of the best military forces in the world and conducts his war strategically where as the hamas group are not as organized and carry their war through suicide bombings and such. Anyways back to the point, I think it was a dumb move as its now united so many groups of muslims that did not necassarily see eye to eye before and now they are joining together for revenge. Scary time to be living in America or Israel. If I am bush I make sure to come out and issue the statement that I condemn this action because of the repercussions he could be causing if he does not. While the two groups have been at war for a long time, the action Israel took yesterday opened the door to much worse crimes and the war has taken a turn for the worse in my opinion.

yassin/hamas-suicide bombing?? then ytour logic can be used to evaluate bush and bin ladin?? correct??

Originally posted by raver_mania

And which ones aren't (if you're going to call them "weapons of mass destruction, then you better be really really good at pinpointing which ones)?

not enuff time- the murdereous ones are all around-lets deal with them first!!

how come you didn't comment on "daprofessional's" statement that a billion muslims are "weapons of mass destruction"?

because the statement speaks for itself and doesn't need a comment.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not that naive to believe that every single muslim in the world is evil, but a LOT are. I don't know why but that society needs a major reformation and FAST. Don't give me any bullshit about them the them being victims and only struggling to survive but murdering innocent people in such horrid ways is not justifiable,(and don't tell me that they're being tenacious and the Jews are doing the same thing, BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT!) I wasn't born yesterday and I won't drink the spiked kool-aid like all you liberal idiots. Change should come from within and the muslim culture (as varied as they may be from region to region) need to change, and thats a cold hard fact.

and now hamas is claiming-"its an open war" well- thats quite a statement- its war, backlash, etc etc-

it has been for decades!!!

An open war eh? Does that mean those Hamas pussies are going to come out of hiding and fight like real men?

The main problem up until now is the Hamas have always used their OWN people, and their OWN villages to shelter themselves from Israel's army. And yet, they act all macho on TV, seeking revenge, blah, blah, blah.

If they can't come out and fight in a fair way, then they shouldn't be treated fairly. A lot of them are savage beats who spit on anything by the Geneva convention unless it suits their needs. So why even bring up Geneva in the first place?

The only reason you're seeing the Western world coming across as condemnig this killing is b/c leaders are afraid of more 9/11 attacks. The truth is though, had Yassin planned any attacks on their country he would have been toast a long time ago. They've also marked Hamas as one of the worlds leading terrorist organizations for years.

Yassin's death was long overdue, and if the Hamas is smart it'll stay quiet unless they want to get totally dismantled in the next 6 months. They're definitely the type of organization that is likely to slip up. Oh, and guess what - if they plan more terroritst attacks that will just lead to more discrimination against THEIR people.

not enuff time- the murdereous ones are all around-lets deal with them first!!

But how are you going to differentiate between them and the good people (you know, the ones who might get a tendancy to get vengeful when you "accidentally" kill their children, just like the Israelis would)?

But how are you going to differentiate between them and the good people (you know, the ones who might get a tendancy to get vengeful when you "accidentally" kill their children, just like the Israelis would)?

war sucks- don't you get it yet????

If djexno decides to blow himself up, I hope he does it in the comfort of his own home surrounded by friends & family, maybe as raver_lunatic is visiting.