Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Montreal Review - AMAZING!

I got the opportunity to go up to Montreal this weekend with a few friends to support one of our boys(Peter Bailey) that got to play @ STEREO.

I must say Montreal is such a great place. The House Music Scene up there is out of this world. Scene in Montreal Blows the Scene down here out of the water. Theres a good 7 Afterhours parties that all do well up there, and the local DJ's that i got to hear where really good.

Friday night we went to this place LIVING...Smaller place but nice atmosphere and the music was good. The DJ was the Manager of STEREO. After Living we met up with Saed and Palash and went over to STEREO with them. They went on at like 530, Saed went on first and played really well. The Sound System in that place is completely UNREAL. The System wasnt even turned up and it was insane. At one point Saed Cranked it and the place Erupted!! Crowd was soo into the music it was great to see.

The next day, we hit up a couple bars during the day and just chilled knowing we had a long night ahead of us.

Went out at 2am to Reddlite. The club actually opens at 2 am! DJ Stephan Grondin usually does the closing set but he wanted to go over to Stereo to hear Peter Play at 5 so he opened up Reddlite at 2am and played till about 5. Played a great set. Some nice Tribal and some Tech house.

Left there and got To Stereo at @ 530. Peter was just going on and the place was pretty crowded. First record he put on the place just changed 1000% . Instant Energy and from there it was on. Peter continued to destroy the place. Played one of the Best Sets ive ever heard in my life...And this is coming fresh off the WMC. Blew away any set i heard down there by far. Couldn't Be Prouder and happier for anyone.

Place was def feelin him. Whistling, cheering, yelling etc.. they were going ballistic.

They stayed open an extra hour cause he was playin so well and the people were dancing non stop. At the end Peter Closed out the night with Chaka Khan - Aint Nobody. Place looked as if noone had left for the last 6 hours! Kept everyone there and wanting more.

Must say it was a great trip, and im so glad i went. Will def go back next time hes up there.

Originally posted by binoys

I got the opportunity to go up to Montreal this weekend with a few friends to support one of our boys(Peter Bailey) that got to play @ STEREO.

I must say Montreal is such a great place. The House Music Scene up there is out of this world. Scene in Montreal Blows the Scene down here out of the water. Theres a good 7 Afterhours parties that all do well up there, and the local DJ's that i got to hear where really good.

Friday night we went to this place LIVING...Smaller place but nice atmosphere and the music was good. The DJ was the Manager of STEREO. After Living we met up with Saed and Palash and went over to STEREO with them. They went on at like 530, Saed went on first and played really well. The Sound System in that place is completely UNREAL. The System wasnt even turned up and it was insane. At one point Saed Cranked it and the place Erupted!! Crowd was soo into the music it was great to see.

The next day, we hit up a couple bars during the day and just chilled knowing we had a long night ahead of us.

Went out at 2am to Reddlite. The club actually opens at 2 am! DJ Stephan Grondin usually does the closing set but he wanted to go over to Stereo to hear Peter Play at 5 so he opened up Reddlite at 2am and played till about 5. Played a great set. Some nice Tribal and some Tech house.

Left there and got To Stereo at @ 530. Peter was just going on and the place was pretty crowded. First record he put on the place just changed 1000% . Instant Energy and from there it was on. Peter continued to destroy the place. Played one of the Best Sets ive ever heard in my life...And this is coming fresh off the WMC. Blew away any set i heard down there by far. Couldn't Be Prouder and happier for anyone.

Place was def feelin him. Whistling, cheering, yelling etc.. they were going ballistic.

They stayed open an extra hour cause he was playin so well and the people were dancing non stop. At the end Peter Closed out the night with Chaka Khan - Aint Nobody. Place looked as if noone had left for the last 6 hours! Kept everyone there and wanting more.

Must say it was a great trip, and im so glad i went. Will def go back next time hes up there.

sikk review / BINOY, CALL ME!!!!!

Nice review indeed. This stop is on the list.

Way to finish it off BoobyD. You answered some unanswered questions.

Originally posted by bobydigital

Montreal is one of my favorite cities.....nice weekend trip.....unbelievable nightlife and crazy mmountains for snowboarding.....and the adult entertainment is top notch......i usually go up every winter at least once.....