Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC needs to get off the topic of J P and worship a real

Umm... your wrong.

NOT EVERY DJ in nyc is on drugs when they play. Some DJ's actually take their jobs seriously and remain sober while they're playing. To honestly make a statement like that just shows how naieve you are about the whole scene.

Originally posted by plasmic34

You know what! all you JP haters that say you used to like him can go suck a phat one. Once a fan always a fan. Big fuckin deal the feds are on to the big time after hour partys. I know that stupid ass crackheads that dont know how to keep control of them selves are ruining it for everyone but you cant blame Johnny. Sooner or later it will be every club and dj that the same shit will happen to. All I got to say is that no one threw partys like JP. You cant beat a classics night, S&M night, or even the best underwear parties that anyone ever threw. I dont care what all you JP haters say. JP is the Fuckin best

umm jp didn't throw the special event parties,he played music there.thats all he did.and if you are a dj who can only rock a big room club 1 out every 4 weeks you have a problem.and if jp is the best you need to get off the drugs and listen to a real dj who knows how to program,mix and gives a fuck about his "fans".i was a fan till he let me down musically 1 too many times.so have a nice day.

Originally posted by plasmic34

And also u all are going to tell me other djs dont use shit? Of course they do every dj that spins in NY is just as big of a crackhead as jp

again no.most of the dj's do it for the music and making people dance,not the drugs.so again get off the drugs.