Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AIDS Walk NY - Please support or join the walk

Just a quick request to please support Morgan, my pup, and me in this year's AIDS Walk.

I've walked every year for the last 10+ and each year the overwhelming support from the nightlife community has been amazing.

Every little bit helps! Its easy to donate by clicking the link below and using a credit card to make your secure and tax deductable donation. If you'd prefer to donate by check or cash, contact me and I'll be happy to help you.

Also, this year I've created a team; New York Nightlife Cares: Walk to Boogie. This team is to show the support from our community for the continuing efforts toward a cure, to provide support and services to those living with AIDS and HIV and research. Also, its to honor and remember those who were part of our community's history and legacy who were lost.

This is the first year I've made a team and I hope that it is the first year of many and that we have a great start!

If you're interested in walking, please register. If interested in joining our team...we'd love to have ya!

THANKS!

CLICK HERE TO SPONSOR

2awny04.jpg