Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good reading!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

great reading if u take the time to read it!!!!!!!

its politics just in case...for those of u that dont like to use ur head for more then just reality t.v. and listening to trance or house!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

its an election year..its time for us to mobilize and start getting to know the issues, no matter if ur democrat or republican....educate urselves....it has to do with all of our futures after all!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.moveon.org/front/

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

thats a great website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u can counter act by putting some ultra right facist website now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):tongue::D

if u think thats a great website u have bigger problems...:tongue: ...and i wouldnt counter with a left nor a right wing prop. website...if u wanna know this issues, then find a NON BIAS website...not one that tilts to the left or the right..punk...:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

if u think thats a great website u have bigger problems...:tongue: ...and i wouldnt counter with a left nor a right wing prop. website...if u wanna know this issues, then find a NON BIAS website...not one that tilts to the left or the right..punk...:tongue:

What site would you recommend? I'm open to read and educate myself as well. Since you seem to know it all, which site is the best in your opinion? :tongue:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

What site would you recommend? I'm open to read and educate myself as well. Since you seem to know it all, which site is the best in your opinion?

well Eric i suppose i COULD tell u a non-bias website to look up news and issues...but i have a better idea though, why dont u take ur lazy ass to "google" and search for it urself..:tongue:

on a serious note...i u dont think moveon.org or any other bias website should be take TOO seriously...i dont read left or right winged websites...just like the politicians they aim to attack, they are REALLY full of shit...:idea:

on a serious note...i u dont think moveon.org or any other bias website should be take TOO seriously...i dont read left or right winged websites...just like the politicians they aim to attack, they are REALLY full of shit...:idea:

Agreed.

Eric - stick to the beats... leave the hard thinking to people like Matas.

well Eric i suppose i COULD tell u a non-bias website to look up news and issues...but i have a better idea though, why dont u take ur lazy ass to "google" and search for it urself..:tongue:

Originally posted by guyman1966

Agreed.

Eric - stick to the beats... leave the hard thinking to people like Matas.

I don't read any of those sites. I was just asking a question. Jumping to conclusions are we? ;)

Originally posted by guyman1966

Thats a good idea. DOn't read anything but music/club stuff. It makes for a better world.

No. I'd like to know what is going on around me. I don't like to just take orders because someone else said so. I would like to be informred. If I can make a difference to help change the way things are, then I wanna know what I can do to change it. The older I get, the more I wanna learn. Maybe some others choose not too. That's their choice. I don't like the way things have been going lately, so I wanna do something about it. Hence I am beginning to read more and more :)

i am big on reuters news for unbiased news about this nation and many others!!!!!!!!!!

but there is no such thing really as an unbiased website that has to do with politics!!!!!!!!!! and if u think there r then ur being naive!!!!!!!!!!

and to guyman we have been around each other for maybe a total of 2 hours since weve known each other, so ur making a statement that im being dumb and naive, just becuz i dont see things the way u do.....as it looks to me and many others as they will read this post...i think the one pasing judgement on some1 they hardly know is the one acting young and naive!!!!!!!!! thank u come again....please be sure to read the upcoming bible i will write...how to have good times even though people want to judge u without knowing u!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

dont worry matas and guyman i still think u guys r pretty cool in my book, no matter if ur republicans, or whatever ud like to call urselves!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

and to guyman we have been around each other for maybe a total of 2 hours since weve known each other, so ur making a statement that im being dumb and naive, just becuz i dont see things the way u do.....as it looks to me and many others as they will read this post...i think the one pasing judgement on some1 they hardly know is the one acting young and naive!!!!!!!!! thank u come again....please be sure to read the upcoming bible i will write...how to have good times even though people want to judge u without knowing u!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

First - Flip - your a good guy.

Second - anyone who does not agree w/ Matas 100% in politics is dumb. You just also happen to be young. I was once young and dumb. But - then I got my first job and saw the light. You will to. In time grasshopper.

Eric - Get a job. You will see.

And FLIP - for the 2 hours we have spent together - most of the time its been: THUMP, THUMP, THUMP - the beats.

Also -- I dont know if you noticed but you posted "i think the one pasing judgement on some1 they hardly know is the one acting young and naive"

You called me YOUNG. THanks . If you were here I'd give you a big kiss!