Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Farting During Workouts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rodnigga

Anybody who talks about themselves in the third person is a clown, and just that nothing else.

Thank you now smarten up.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how about this, lets play a game...........HIDE AND SEEK, you hide and i seek..........you must me saying to yourself that im trying to be an internet tough guy?????????, BUT arent was all???????

BUT you should see how digga swings a BAT in perons, especially my LOUISVILLE SLUGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!, the keyboard drops and i just start swinging for my preys TEMPLES, contiunously till their cries for help are smothered by the sound of my bat HITTING your quivering body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if your asking yourself, "WELL IF THIS KID THINKS HE'S SO TOUGH, WHY WOULD HE USE A BAT????????????"

well that's because my hands, kennth cole work shoes, and steve madden sneaks are too SEXY to ruin on your BLEADING BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no need to call digga a fucking clown and have me not respond in a violent matter, me sister once came home in a clown outfit..................SHE SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME AND I BEAT HER ASS................SO FOR SOMEONE TO CALL ME A CLOWN SORTA HITS A SOFT SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so if you'd like to do some bumps and want to discuss your childish name calling, PM and pick a place.................you can even pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and in reference to why i talk in the 3rd person...........well i learned from my idol, prob the most successful and most athletic human beings on this earth.................MICHAEL JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!

his way of thinking is not like any other human..............read a book about him and you will learn why this man is THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and BTW..........i did hamstrings today, and FARTED ON THE NEW PURPLE SEATS AT GOLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

and in reference to why i talk in the 3rd person...........well i learned from my idol, prob the most successful and most athletic human beings on this earth.................MICHAEL JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!

his way of thinking is not like any other human..............read a book about him and you will learn why this man is THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and BTW..........i did hamstrings today, and FARTED ON THE NEW PURPLE SEATS AT GOLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we were so seperated at birth...

stardo...................i got the whip @ tu casa and almost went inside and felt like had was already HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

thanks again for lettin digga HUFF your PITS..........and for the DUTCH OVENS!!!!!!!!!!!,

i love the late night gas pumps that release from your body, when the pain killers run out its always good to have a stardo around to KNOCK YOU OUT W/ HER KILLER GAS!!!!!!!!!

your late night squeeker farts put a tear in my eye!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND CARGUY...............hollllaa at me if your coming to GOLDS.........bring a med kit, our workouts are painful, and so IS MY lethal GAS PUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

stardo...................i got the whip @ tu casa and almost went inside and felt like had was already HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

thanks again for lettin digga HUFF your PITS..........and for the DUTCH OVENS!!!!!!!!!!!,

i love the late night gas pumps that release from your body, when the pain killers run out its always good to have a stardo around to KNOCK YOU OUT W/ HER KILLER GAS!!!!!!!!!

your late night squeeker farts put a tear in my eye!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND CARGUY...............hollllaa at me if your coming to GOLDS.........bring a med kit, our workouts are painful, and so IS MY lethal GAS PUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the puma warmup suit, my nike shox, my gloves, and a gas mask ready for Golds :laugh:

• 6 months later...