Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok ok ok... TEMPTATIONS Vip Cards Tsettos & Zaccone

Originally posted by thehype

How come Zaccone doesn't spin down the shore at all? please correct my if he has and if so, how long ago?

I Know Steve for about 10 years now, His Did Spin at Temptations When Eugene Owned it , He Also Mix at Sand bar When it opened, River street, and a few other clubs which I can not recall at this time, Stevie Used to Do the Mix Show on Z100 ‘s Planet Z for About three years, every other week he'd rotate with DJ Rich AKA now the Riddler…..

As for Why him not Spinning at the Shore…. I’m sure he would like, but again he works all year round @ SG.

You don’t read much about stevie on this board or any message board for that matter. he just does not like getting caught up in the drama…. I guess

Stevie Zaccone has been working for Sg/Chicago for 13years he gets Along with Every body and can program music with the best of them…he's good people you should meet him some time he has a lot of experience and wisdom about the music biz and stuff like that....

Originally posted by satan

You don’t read much about stevie on this board or any message board for that matter. he just does not like getting caught up in the drama…. I guess

Stevie Zaccone has been working for Sg/Chicago for 13years he gets Along with Every body and can program music with the best of them…he's good people you should meet him some time he has a lot of experience and wisdom about the music biz and stuff like that....

Bravo for staying out of the Drama bs...this board is riddled with highly opinionated critics!!!!!!

I Know Steve for about 10 years now, His Did Spin at Temptations When Eugene Owned it , He Also Mix at Sand bar When it opened, River street, and a few other clubs which I can not recall at this time, Stevie Used to Do the Mix Show on Z100 ‘s Planet Z for About three years, every other week he'd rotate with DJ Rich AKA now the Riddler…..

As for Why him not Spinning at the Shore…. I’m sure he would like, but again he works all year round @ SG.

werd....

Soundgarden is a hike for me and i have yet to go there and i hear Zaccone's name thrown around this board for awhile and i was just curious as to why if his name gets thrown around alot, why wouldn't he have a guest spot down the shore.

:cool:

Originally posted by thehype

werd....

Soundgarden is a hike for me and i have yet to go there and i hear Zaccone's name thrown around this board for awhile and i was just curious as to why if his name gets thrown around alot, why wouldn't he have a guest spot down the shore.

:cool:

COME UP THIS SATURDAY INTRODUCE YOUR SELF TO ME ASK FOR CHRIS... STEVIE AND DENNY RIP IT TOGETHER ALL THE TIME

BY RAFFLE 250 CARDS

\\

i know that cause it's all over the radio, but what i meant is are you doing the color cards like last year... cause i thought that was pretty fair...... of course i won one so that save my ass from the long lines at tempts yeahhhhhhhhhhhh:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: