Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opm/ice

dawnpatrol

It's been about 3 months since my last visit from San Diego. I went to ICE but it was kinda dead. Has the crowd picked up? How about OPM? Risque? Guys only trip for easter weekend...Planning on going to Rain Thurs. followed by Drai's. Fri- start at Hard Rock then Risque and maybe 7. Sat. is open. Maybe ICE or OPM. Thx!

• 2 weeks later...

If you havent seen his set yet, check out Chris De Jesus, a New Mexico native, but when he is behind the decks playin what HE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY, he will turn OPM's Club into one of the best nights in town. Too bad he hasnt been given the chance he deserves.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, for those of you who do not want to spend 2 hours in line, $ 40 just to get in the door and at least $150 just to sit, come to The Beach! It's off the Strip, but let me tell you... As the oldest standing nightclub in town it holds it's own.

The Beach is not for you if you want to stand around and watch.

Body shots, beer bong races, beer tub girls in thongs, need I say more. The Beach has the Mexico/Spring break type atmosphere, and it's The Place To Party.

Lines can get pretty long, but you can get on the VIP list by checking out www.beachlv.com

If you want a "PARTY" Don’t go stand around some ULTRA LOUNGE.

Come to The Beach.

Open 7 nights a week!

Ladies always free

both venues are great. ICE has picked up pretty heavily and is pushing a good solid crowd. OPM tends to always bring a good crowd. i think ICE will be around for awhile to be honest (enigma), but your statement is pretty accurate about their consistency.

want eyekandee?

ICE:

http://vegas.napkinnights.com/pics/index.php?fl=129

OPM:

http://vegas.napkinnights.com/pics/index.php?fl=219