Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This some bs and why I hate dept I work for.

I work for a large insurance company and I was hired to work in one dept and they have since moved me to another since they are having trouble manning it.

Well, the dept that I was hired for I got along with everyone and made alot of friends real quick. The dept I was moved to is a lot move closed and not as friendly. It's not I did not try, and besides I still have my friends in the other dept.

Well, recently I had to have a minor surgery (same day)but medical I was had tobe out of work for at least 2 wks but up to a month. I was out 20 days and all I heard was when are you coming back.

Well, co worker in the same dept who was hired for the dept and been with the company the same length of time as me. He has to been out for a minor surgery (same day) and is expected to be out for the same amount time. The thing is is that dept wants to buy him a gift and we just passed around a card.

I am like WTF where was mine? All I got wqas a slap on the abc k and a welcome back and it's about time.

Ohh, yes I do feel bad for him and hope he gets better soon.

But's it's all good b/c at least I got a card from the dept I moved from, of course it was not signed by anyone in the dept I'm in now.

F^&Y them. I gotta get out of this dept.

:confused: now im gonna be late to fuckin class cause i read that whole thing

who cares its a fuckin job, the ppl u work with prolly suck any way, if its not any body u care about who gives a shit if they didn't get u a card:mad:

u have a life outside of these ppl right?

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

:confused: now im gonna be late to fuckin class cause i read that whole thing

who cares its a fuckin job, the ppl u work with prolly suck any way, if its not any body u care about who gives a shit if they didn't get u a card:mad:

u have a life outside of these ppl right?

:aright: i agree with you...who cares??? its just work!!!