Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Night Warm Up W/ Corradi & Lyrik 03/27/2004

lyrik

133106whitelaw_night.jpg

This Saturday John Corradi (Housedivision) and myself will be getting back together behind the turntables at the Whitelaw - South Beach. This will be my second time playing with John and I am looking forward getting down there and dropping some house sickness. As always there will be 2-4-1 drinks, never a cover and good times.

133106lobby_shot.jpg

Music will start by 3PM and we are bringing in some nice additional sound to beef that swanky place up and to allow the music to be heard nice and properly...even if you are chilling outside on the front patio. In addition to John and myself, there is a good chance that a couple guests might take over the decks to drop some heat. What better way to get ready for a house-full Saturday.

CLICK HERE FOR A TASTE OF WHAT WE WILL BE DROPPING: http://www.amentimusic.com/amenti09b1.ram

Whitelaw Hotel

808 Collins

South Beach

We will be starting at 3pm and it will go until 9, 10 or 11...or until we feel like leaving....and then Lust's "SHINDIG" will be going off at Nerve with the lust crew. I just hope I can make it over to Nerve...have to find a solution to storing the equipment.

Originally posted by macfunk19

lyrik what time your set starts?

Music starts at 3pm...I think John will be going first...but we will more than likely end up taking turns on the decks the whole night. So by 5pm...until around 10 or later.

Sorry guys... I can't make it this saturday but the house will be groovin' in my mind!!!

But anyone reading this should definitely try to make it out. Just look at the photos of the hotel's lobby!!! And that's just the beginning. Friendly bar service and they even have a state-of-the-art espresso machine (they use Segafreddo). The perfect ambience for some funky, groovy house music before the sun sets!

:bump:

:D:hat:

I really hope I see some of you out there. We did a lot of extra things today to make this go off a lot better. Sound should be excellent...should be more than a few people down there supporting through-out the day and night and of course the drinks will be stiff 2-4-1's. L8er... I'm on my way up!

Was a great day and night last night. Got pretty busy with the spring breakers and had few people from the boards stopping in throughout the night. Thanks to everyone that made an effort to stop in. JT and posse (rollin in 6 or 7 deep), blendprod, Mirza & K. and a couple others. The beach was packed yesterday and the sound got going very nicely, you could even hear it as you rounded the corners coming on to collins from the beach. JC and I plan on doing a lot more in the future together and will back together next week on Friday at another event. I'll let the person that handles that event post it up later in the week, but we are really looking forward to doing this party next Friday. It will give us more flexibility to play our true style without having to mind a loungey atmosphere like we usually have to.