Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Day Again

Originally posted by kikilicious

I keep getting awards from my coworkers for being a team player and always helping :D it pays to be nice ...

I wish my job gave awards like that...the only award I get @ my job is , "Jess, you ARE staying until 9pm tonight to finish all those corporation K1's on your desk, RIGHT?!"

:mad:

Originally posted by cynstam21

Award? Lucky you, you know waht I'm getting? Shipped out...again...now to San Fran...great, I got 2 weeks to get ready for this one...I 'm gonna be drunk from my last trip

San Fran seems like a fun place though...my job wants to ship me and two other people to Toronto in like a month...I am hoping that the other girl that is lined up to go wants to, because WTF is there in Canada besides freezing weather and Niagra Falls?!!?

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

San Fran seems like a fun place though...my job wants to ship me and two other people to Toronto in like a month...I am hoping that the other girl that is lined up to go wants to, because WTF is there in Canada besides freezing weather and Niagra Falls?!!?

..i called u last night chica!........then i fell asleep after the OC......call me tonight...i get outta work at 7:30................

What up Jess? i didnt hear back from you on Sat, PM me the details for this coming weekend.

San Fran would be fun if the weather was nicer, I gotta be careful and not get "bum rushed" at the Grand Hyatt, seriously, they like follow you and try to get into your room...whacked

Did you say TORONTO??? LMAO, god forbid they send me there, I can tell what you to do, but I dont think you get down like that...

Originally posted by cynstam21

What up Jess? i didnt hear back from you on Sat, PM me the details for this coming weekend.

San Fran would be fun if the weather was nicer, I gotta be careful and not get "bum rushed" at the Grand Hyatt, seriously, they like follow you and try to get into your room...whacked

Did you say TORONTO??? LMAO, god forbid they send me there, I can tell what you to do, but I dont think you get down like that...

Ill pm u later babe...r u going to Circa 2nite? BTW - I will DIE if I have to go to Toronto...:mad:

Ill pm u later babe...r u going to Circa 2nite? BTW - I will DIE if I have to go to Toronto...:mad:

Nah, I have other plans, I'll PM you the details...It wont be that bad, there is alot to do there...shit, at least it's not Vermont (ugh)

thanks :) Lets go out for din today and spend it.... where u want to go?

so many choices....i can't decide....but i've narrowed it down to Taco Bell, Popeyes, White Castle, or The Hot Dog Hut.....hmmm.....what you think??...I love eating healthy!...

Originally posted by bobydigital

so many choices....i can't decide....but i've narrowed it down to Taco Bell, Popeyes, White Castle, or The Hot Dog Hut.....hmmm.....what you think??...I love eating healthy!...

um i was thinking something more like a nice italian restaurant..... BUT sure we can do taco bell...... damn it now i want taco bell.... I was so good i just got back from the gym too :mad:

um i was thinking something more like a nice italian restaurant..... BUT sure we can do taco bell...... damn it now i want taco bell.... I was so good i just got back from the gym too :mad:

Wait!.....taco bell isn't Italian??......no fuckin' way!..... :confused: