Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just in case pussy

lollie60

I told this guy about my last bf - I don't usually talk about him but he is very well known in the music industry

Anyways he starts askin me " Where did you meet him ? How do you know him ? and etc...

Then he tells me about a girl he's been fucking that he never mentioned before ... like out of nowhere * pop !

And tells me how she has a big ass .

Do guys keep a girl - that they can rub in another girl's face just in case things go sour and he doesn't want to look like a chump ?

Insecurity is a bitch !

Originally posted by lollie60

well you're a prick ..I mean a guy

So why don't you tell me ?

DO you think he was feelin insecure so he rubbed that chica in my face ? Because that wasn't necessary

because box is like any other possesion... a nice car, for instance...

you want to test drive all of them, but get rid of them once the novelty has worn off and before any serious maintenance is needed...

and just like a car... its always fun to show it off...

just make a mental note: more sucking, less thinking. :aright:

Originally posted by joeg

because box is like any other possesion... a nice car, for instance...

you want to test drive all of them, but get rid of them once the novelty has worn off and before any serious maintenance is needed...

and just like a car... its always fun to show it off...

just make a mental note: more sucking, less thinking. :aright:

* clap, clap*

Very nice, respect to you!

you tried to be cool by telling him about your rock star affair

now we´ve got two possibilities for his response:

1) he´s a smart guy and understands the dynamics, in which case he told you about the girl to show you how stupid it sounds to say something like this ("bragging").

2) he´s not so smart but rather insecure and brought up the girl to qualify himself to you (to show he´s also cool).

either way, what you do sucks cause with known people, discretion is KEY. you don´t walk around talking about it. that´s lame, attention whoring and you get no respect at all from anyone. neither the people you tell it to nor the star you fucked. think about it :blank:

I told this guy about my last bf - I don't usually talk about him but he is very well known in the music industry

Anyways he starts askin me " Where did you meet him ? How do you know him ? and etc...

Then he tells me about a girl he's been fucking that he never mentioned before ... like out of nowhere * pop !

Do guys keep a girl - that they can rub in another girl's face just in case things go sour and he doesn't want to look like a chump ?

Insecurity is a bitch !

tell him ur new guy has a big ass dick! :laugh:

Originally posted by tastey

you tried to be cool by telling him about your rock star affair

now we´ve got two possibilities for his response:

1) he´s a smart guy and understands the dynamics, in which case he told you about the girl to show you how stupid it sounds to say something like this ("bragging").

2) he´s not so smart but rather insecure and brought up the girl to qualify himself to you (to show he´s also cool).

either way, what you do sucks cause with known people, discretion is KEY. you don´t walk around talking about it. that´s lame, attention whoring and you get no respect at all from anyone. neither the people you tell it to nor the star you fucked. think about it :blank:

I think maybe number 2 is the right choice

I don't usually talk about the music industry dude but ...He did ask ..who my last love was .

Taste - you said before when a man brags about how he has all these fine girls ..it's to make himself look GOOD in front of the girl ..right ? Not to make the girl feel bad ..it's just all about him ..right ?

Oh yea and then he says ..he can call up that "just in case chica" and he can arrange a 3some...

Later I talked to him he tells me - I should see other guys.

Insecurity is a bitch !

well everyone keeps a potential backup lying around somewhere.. it's always good to have 'fall back on pussy' but to throw in the other person's face is a little lame.. i do it sometimes but it's only when the toher person does it.. also, if this guy is talking about some girl he's banging then chances are he doesn't want to get serious or anything like that..