Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>> Promoters Wanted <<<

Motivated PROMOTERS wanted. Well established Lounge, Bar Restaurant with Dance Floor. The first and only hang out in NJ that doesn't suck. Located in Fort Lee, NJ.

Owned and operated by NYC Lower East Side residents. Super sexy intimate interior. Pillows, candles, curtains, private champagne lounge. Super hot international professional staff. Very diverse international money crowd/clientele black, white, asian, gay, straight. DJ booth well equipped. Only super premium bar, wine, beers, and champagne stocked. Amazing fusion cuisine served late.

Capacity aprox 100. Perfect for hot private parties 7 days a week. Security, good DJ, Staff supplied by house. You provide the stylish good looking guests with money to spend. Must gaurantee min turnout and min bottle service tables - depending on terms and day of week.

Please reply to this by email > info@cafeBLVD.com Please include all of your info. Including: 1. Name 2. Phone 3. Email 4. Experience/Past Parties 6. Current/Future Parties 7. Description/Type of Clients 8. Days/Dates that you are available 9. How many guests you can gaurantee min/max. - end

respond to: info@cafeBLVD.com

"Very diverse international money crowd/clientele black, white, asian, gay, straight"

EXACTLY WHERE THE STACKED DOES NOT WANT TO BE!!!

Bwahahahahahah ...I am going to do 5 more injections today just for the INTERNATIONAL MONEY CROWD....part!!!

These types of places are redefining Jersey Cheese...

Oh yeah....The Stacked Speaks...so fucking listen....I am not on here much anymore...my job does not warrant wasted time...but you can all find me at Surf Club every fucking Sunday this summer.....11am to whenever the first time I see kids trying too hard......

wait a minute?

Well established Lounge, Bar Restaurant with Dance Floor. The first and only hang out in NJ that doesn't suck. Located in Fort Lee, NJ.

if its well established and doesnt SUCK then why do you need the promoters to supply ALL of the clientel?

whats a matter? dont have anyone comming?

is it because your BARTENDERS have no following?

your di has no following?

your security has no following?

your club has no following?

Or even that you arent dont ANY kind of proper advertisments?

how about if you establish all this first

then get some promoters to add to your "clientel"

this is the way it should be. agreed?

by the way

thanks for posting this a 4th time here

and for saying all the other places in NJ suck-

theres winner for ya