Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Candy & Tired

nomembername

Originally posted by nomembername

Bro what the fuck are you talking about...it's not gay if you and your boy both bang some chick...it actually ranks pretty high in degrading a whore

right, but if i was ghey... hmmm.. wouldn't i be more interested in Tired than Candy?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If for some reason down the road God forbid things don't work out between you and Candy, I definitely recommend it.

He's bound to me for life.. God forbids he leaves me.. watch me on the news :D:laugh:

No, I mean just picking up a dirty, filthy hooker and paying her so that you can abuse the shit out of her, fuck her, make her feel like the low-class whore she really is and than leave.

If for some reason down the road God forbid things don't work out between you and Candy, I definitely recommend it.

Sounds like something REALLY classy to do to someone. You'll really make your point, I'll tell ya. You'll make a difference, and stand out in her mind as the guy that changed it all. You showed her how filthy she really is.

He probably won't leave but there's a good chance he'll fuck up really bad because it's in our nature...and than you might be on the news

I trust and forgive him. I love him, I'd give my life for him. I thought u knew what love was..

He probably won't leave but there's a good chance he'll fuck up really bad because it's in our nature...and than you might be on the news

:laugh: He aint going no where.

We all fk up, but that's just life. These two are terminal for each other, so... they're "in for life" so to speak ;)

Originally posted by nmotion

:laugh: He aint going no where.

We all fk up, but that's just life. These two are terminal for each other, so... they're "in for life" so to speak ;)

that's great...I'll sleep better tonight knowing that but I don't think anyone asked for your opinion.

Originally posted by nmotion

Look, I'm not coming to visit you guys again, and, seeing as I'll also be IN the wedding... where would I stand? would we have to do a 3-way call? :D

..i've heard that they have a Vacancy in the "Flower girl" department , you might wanna check that out . :D