Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gabriel & Dresden MEETUP!!!

No, that wasn't me...I just stood on the sidelines and watched....will u be at Roxy for AVB? If so, I'll come up and introduce myself...most likely, I'll be wearing glowsticks up the seams of my pants...for some reason, I always do when there's a big DJ at Roxy...

enjoy, have fun, and see you later :D

Originally posted by dragon0401

hey kutekimee .. did we talk? r u the girl who jumped in the middle and danced?

just curious

the MASK

Hey Silverbull :D... did you introduce us? If so, he wasn't wearin his Mask! :D I had breakfast with like a dozen of your friends at Round the Clock! It IS a small world...u never know when you would know a person by a 2nd or 3rd degree.

Originally posted by silverbull

yo dragon and kimmie you guys no each other introdced ya that night at webster and we had breakfast. Small world right hehe.

Originally posted by kutekimee

No, that wasn't me...I just stood on the sidelines and watched....will u be at Roxy for AVB? If so, I'll come up and introduce myself...most likely, I'll be wearing glowsticks up the seams of my pants...for some reason, I always do when there's a big DJ at Roxy...

oic .. sorry i mistaken you for someone else .. what is AVB? :::confused::: ... what day is that at Roxy you are talking about?

the MASK

i see i guess i conused you with another girl who came to me and chatted .. no problem ..

Roxy .. hmm .. not sure .. wht is AVB?? and when is that Roxy event??

the MASK

Hey Silverbull :D... did you introduce us? If so, he wasn't wearin his Mask! :D I had breakfast with like a dozen of your friends at Round the Clock! It IS a small world...u never know when you would know a person by a 2nd or 3rd degree.

haha . this is so F**** (censor you know .. hehe) funny .. ya i think i know you kutekimee, now that silver said we had breakfast .. wow really small world

and nooooooooo i dont wear the mask 24/7 .. hellooooo . hehe .. i only do it sometime as an expression statement .. dancing gear .. u know ..

anyway .. in that case we know each other and ya if u r in avalon on sats which is when i go there then please come over and say hi .. you probably easier to find me (with my mask wearing backword) than i find you .. unless u get yourself some distinguished mark .. hmmm .. i wonder what would that be ..

;)

take care ..

the MASK :cool:

Hey Mask man... umm...AVB = Armin Van Buuren at Roxy on Friday, April 9th (trance musak)! Let me know if you're goin and I'll keep an eye out for ya :D

oic .. sorry i mistaken you for someone else .. what is AVB? :::confused::: ... what day is that at Roxy you are talking about?

the MASK

I plan on wearing something quite distinguishing on April 9th at Roxy ;) ;)

haha . this is so F**** (censor you know .. hehe) funny .. ya i think i know you kutekimee, now that silver said we had breakfast .. wow really small world

and nooooooooo i dont wear the mask 24/7 .. hellooooo . hehe .. i only do it sometime as an expression statement .. dancing gear .. u know ..

anyway .. in that case we know each other and ya if u r in avalon on sats which is when i go there then please come over and say hi .. you probably easier to find me (with my mask wearing backword) than i find you .. unless u get yourself some distinguished mark .. hmmm .. i wonder what would that be ..

;)

take care ..

the MASK :cool:

I plan on wearing something quite distinguishing on April 9th at Roxy ;) ;)

i see .. thanks kutekimee for both the information about AVB and the heads up regardging your dress . now i am interested to see ..

what kina crowd is it and how is the Roxy club in general?

the MASK