Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP screwed us.........

I was in Cancun last week for spring break and JP was supposed to be at La Boom on wed nite......my friends and I were exited as hell since we missed the opeing party of Black (our flight was early in the morning on sun)....we get there the music was no JP music thats for sure.....then we hear that hes been arrested? is that true???

or maybe they were using his name as a gimmick?

whats the latest news on him?

Originally posted by eyecandy666

I was in Cancun last week for spring break and JP was supposed to be at La Boom on wed nite......my friends and I were exited as hell since we missed the opeing party of Black (our flight was early in the morning on sun)....we get there the music was no JP music thats for sure.....then we hear that hes been arrested? is that true???

or maybe they were using his name as a gimmick?

whats the latest news on him?

it was probably jonathan peterz you mistook the z for an s

Originally posted by bbbooom

you only got screwed if you went to cancun to se jp and from what i read you werent screwed

well I mean only for that night we were exited that he was going to be there....offcourse we didnt go to cancun just for him.....I dont care whos djing I love cacun....;)