Clubplanet Nightlife Community

p.o. boxes...

dgmodel

Originally posted by joeg

did anyone see marko's other thread about aviation lessons??? :confused:

...cute...but you can do better...

...and on the topic of p.o. boxes - i have one because i moved so god damn much...something like $65 for the year for a small one...the only shitty thing - if that - is that you can not list a p.o. box for your car insurance address - they have to have the address where the car is being kept or you'll get shit from them...

Originally posted by phatman

...cute...but you can do better...

...and on the topic of p.o. boxes - i have one because i moved so god damn much...something like $65 for the year for a small one...the only shitty thing - if that - is that you can not list a p.o. box for your car insurance address - they have to have the address where the car is being kept or you'll get shit from them...

:mad:

Originally posted by fouroneone

You must show ID, and they will NOT deliver to ANY name other than the ID.

I have one near grand central station

...actually, they'll also deliver to a business name as well...you can add on recipients as I did...that might vary according to each office...and marko, if you were researching it with respect to auto insurance you may want to call your company no matter what as the stipulation I mentioned above may not apply to them....

Originally posted by phatman

...actually, they'll also deliver to a business name as well...you can add on recipients as I did...that might vary according to each office...and marko, if you were researching it with respect to auto insurance you may want to call your company no matter what as the stipulation I mentioned above may not apply to them....

IF you get a business box......I think you need to show proof of a business, however i never even looked into it