Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thanks to platinum!!!

thanks to steve roque taking care of me and my friends....great time. havent been there for a while and the party definitely BLEW THE FUCK UP. congrats and thanks again

thanks to steve ccino for being a feg

thanks to mike bugout for providing sick old school beats...this is the real thing...bitch!

thanks to the djais team for loring us there with the promise of the good "no line, no cover cards" and then giving them only to girls and friends and giving guys the shitty saturday night cards when guys are the ones spending all the money down there.

good times at platinum!:)

Originally posted by ericone

thanks to the djais team for loring us there with the promise of the good "no line, no cover cards" and then giving them only to girls and friends and giving guys the shitty saturday night cards when guys are the ones spending all the money down there.

Fucking Bon

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Fucking Bon

if i knew it was for some shitty saturday card that they give away like 109378892 of them, i wouldnt have sold my soul and provided my cell phone, email and home address to be badgered

not to put negativity on this thread. my main point was that i had a good time at platinum and the regular promoters there are all a class act....great vibe in that place, eventhough they should have some sort of weight limit on mini skirts....LOL

Originally posted by ericone

if i knew it was for some shitty saturday card that they give away like 109378892 of them, i wouldnt have sold my soul and provided my cell phone, email and home address to be badgered

not to put negativity on this thread. my main point was that i had a good time at platinum and the regular promoters there are all a class act....great vibe in that place, eventhough they should have some sort of weight limit on mini skirts....LOL

should have asked me for a card feg :laugh:

Originally posted by roque1

should have asked me for a card feg :laugh:

you took care of me enough, i dont wanna take advantage....thanks tho bro...as i said its easy to see why your party is doing so well.....you come from the school of classy, professional promos...:cool:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Fucking Bon

Ha Ha Yup! Thanks to everyone for the hospitality on this night. The Infusion Crew for the Guestlist (even though they cut my comps at 11 30!! :( )

Bon of course for the drinks, shots and the V.I.P. cards Great seeing you kid..May 2nd it's on

DJ Toro good to finally meet you playboy..I'm sure I'll see you around....Great night, Place was mobbed!!!:eek:

Def last nite was off the charts my first time there and everyone made me feel comfortable ill def come threw there again.. Thanks to everyone at Platinum, Upper level, Davis g, Bugout, the whole crew were very professional 5 more weeks tilll belmar baby!!!!!

Originally posted by *************

Ha Ha Yup! Thanks to everyone for the hospitality on this night. The Infusion Crew for the Guestlist (even though they cut my comps at 11 30!! :( )

Bon of course for the drinks, shots and the V.I.P. cards Great seeing you kid..May 2nd it's on

DJ Toro good to finally meet you playboy..I'm sure I'll see you around....Great night, Place was mobbed!!!:eek:

good seeing you......i was fired up..summer preparty indeed can not wait till those silly sunday afternoons!

swing bye next friday platinum is gonna have some chicks with whips and chains....a little dominatrix party! BE Warned!

and eric we gave out 300 everyday cards and 300 saturday cards....so if you just got a saturday u must have come just a little late! but pm me and i hook you up!

Originally posted by *************

sorry bro, didn't know they were gonna cut comps at 11:30, next time man, i owe u a drink