Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the DJ line up that should be,.

Originally posted by cynstam21

ERIK MORILLO at Merge...hells yeah!!!

Hell yea, thats a great start:

1 Shawn Ink at Merge

2 Andrew Mendez monthly shore resident (too bad most management teams and promoters don't have the ability to figure that one out.... Summer 2000, best summer yet at Surf, resident A to Z)

3 Temps does something different..... ANYTHING different

4 PVD at Surf (that one may not be as far fetched as you would think)

5 XS does something different........ ANYTHING different (unless they are happy w/ an empty joint every weekend)

just let me say alot of these requests I have started working on already. A few I can tell you will never happen. One is Erick Morillo at the SURF. Erick is never in available once the summer starts in Ibiza. I almost pulled it off last year but this year its not happening. Tiesto and AVB are 2 other impossible feats. I can not get the cover charge to even consider these 2 guys. AVB works in the 20 to 25k range and Tiesto is in the 40k to 50k. Everything else talked about on this board regarding my venue has been in the works for a while now. Hopefully I can surprise u with one or two of these.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

just let me say alot of these requests I have started working on already. A few I can tell you will never happen. One is Erick Morillo at the SURF. Erick is never in available once the summer starts in Ibiza. I almost pulled it off last year but this year its not happening. Tiesto and AVB are 2 other impossible feats. I can not get the cover charge to even consider these 2 guys. AVB works in the 20 to 25k range and Tiesto is in the 40k to 50k. Everything else talked about on this board regarding my venue has been in the works for a while now. Hopefully I can surprise u with one or two of these.

:boohoo: Oh no Sergio, say it's not true!!!! :(

Last I heard PVD was chargin $30k, but who knows these days with the strugglin economy, you think he may drop his pants (business term)?

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

if you show up there ever ...... i'll have you skinned by the bouncers and hung by your balls outside on the beach !!!!!

please wear a jersey that fits you this year!

if you have to buy a xtras small then do so!