Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ERICK MORILLO's BIRTHDAY BASH REVIEW

A hundred dollars? Tell me you're lying. Mike is right, it was AMAZING. I have never seen dancers dance the way they did right before it closed...the energy took my breath away!

Staying late is the move JUST to watch them get down....Erick told Isaac to leave the lights up so he could see them himself.

i got there around 11 am and they wouldnt even start a line, bouncer was sayin no one was gettin in, ppl were out there A LONG TIME. but finally a lil b4 12 started a line n let a few ppl in. i paid 40, i dunno bout how much they were chargin later. but omg, wen i walked it, TOTAL DARKNESS n after bein outside in broad daylight for an hour i think it took me about 20 mins to be able to see in front of my face lol. AMAZING set, stayed till close and the place was definitely still goin. good times :):hat:

Originally posted by aixgurlie

tried to get in at 7 line wasnt moving, still wasnt moving at fkn 11 n they were charging 50 bucks!!:(

Yea $50 at the door, but th bouncers were telling people that they had to pay them $50 to get up to the doors.