Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>TERRY MULLEN @ Filter 14...

He was awesome at the Naked party a week ago in Hawaii, so just because you may not have seen him in a while doesn't mean isn't good any more! He still drops some hard f*cking beats!!

Originally posted by fouroneone

he used to be the shit back in the day, i dont think he's as hard as he used to be, but might be worth a shot.

i would tend to disagree with you.

While I still love DJ's Like Mullan and Bad Boy Bill, They don't play nearly as hard as they did in say 98 or 99. House Music in General is not as hard anymore. I still love them, I just think they can't touch their old sets with a ten foot pole.

I grew up outside of NYC, so Mullan, Dj Dan, Bad Boy Bill, Alanis, etc. are what I considere real true "house" music to be, not this dark and slow New York Stuff.

In short, i am a mullan fan till the end, i just like his old stuff better

I never said what he plays now is as hard as back in 95-98 when he was at his best. But truth be told...he still plays hard (if not as hard) and the place goes insane when he goes on!!

And yeah...I am from the West Coast and Midwest scenes (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, and Hawaii).

And ugh...how can you include Bad Boy Bill in a list with DJ Dan and Terry Mullan!?!??!?! That's just wrong! :eek:

Originally posted by fouroneone

i would tend to disagree with you.

While I still love DJ's Like Mullan and Bad Boy Bill, They don't play nearly as hard as they did in say 98 or 99. House Music in General is not as hard anymore. I still love them, I just think they can't touch their old sets with a ten foot pole.

I grew up outside of NYC, so Mullan, Dj Dan, Bad Boy Bill, Alanis, etc. are what I considere real true "house" music to be, not this dark and slow New York Stuff.

In short, i am a mullan fan till the end, i just like his old stuff better

Originally posted by risekevin

I never said what he plays now is as hard as back in 95-98 when he was at his best. But truth be told...he still plays hard (if not as hard) and the place goes insane when he goes on!!

And yeah...I am from the West Coast and Midwest scenes (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Denver, and Hawaii).

And ugh...how can you include Bad Boy Bill in a list with DJ Dan and Terry Mullan!?!??!?! That's just wrong! :eek:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I always get shit for BBB, but i dug him so much when he was doing all the turntablism(sp?) back in the mid to late 90's that i still try to listen to him. Haven't seen him in a year or so, felt he was getting old and predictable.