Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What I learned two weeks ago...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

My buddy calls me up, he's a ex navy seal, did some ops in panama etc.. Crazy nut. Calls me up and asks me to help him move. His wife is exspecting etc.. So no problem, he helped me move so I'll help him move..

But what i didn't know was, he was the only white guy in a black neighborhood... So now i'm scared of being car jacked, shot, stabbed or sold oregano...

so here is a list of what i learned in my brief stay in a black neighborhood.

1. 24/7 they all walk around, yet have no destination..

2. sidewalks are not used, the street is their sidewalk..

3. cars have no rights to drive down their streets while they talk on their cell phones and walk in the road.

4. lawn care is not a priority.

5. anywhere they can park their car is legal and right to them, on the lawn, middle of the road etc. don't matter

6. their cars rims and sound system is more important compared to their houses structural integrity.

7. possible high rates of cancer, with so much of their lead based paint on their houses peeling and washing into the water system.

8. don't ask them directions, their ebonics is a language even latins can't decode... only word you understand is nigga...

9. the church is designed so while some are there, the rest are robbing the neighborhood.

10. children have no bedtime..

11. you should always keep your shotgun in the front window so they know not to mess with you.

12. if a local 7-11 is close enough to walk to from the neighborhood, then keep driving a few miles till the next 7-11.. they like to hang out in the parking lots.

i'll post more later, but I would like to thank those who prayed for my safe return back into normal society. it was a tense 4 hours, but my flack jacket and training got me threw the night...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can totally do without this racist bullshit...but I'll say one thing, honoring the reasons why it was posted in the first place. It's obvious that you (Saleen) have a narrow mind, complexes of unfounded superiority and no respect whatsoever for other cultures than yours...even when New Jersey happens to be one of the most irrelevant places in the whole United States.

Miami is a multiethnic community where people from different cultures live together in peace, we don't need your racist mentality around here...I hope no more assholes like you keep coming here to insult us, because, believe it or not...it is here that the future of America is brewing...a multiracial, multicultural America...where narrow minded pricks like you, one day will be a minority.

You disgust me at many levels...stupid club legend wannabe :finger2:

Originally posted by funketeer

I can totally do without this racist bullshit...but I'll say one thing, honoring the reasons why it was posted in the first place. It's obvious that you (Saleen) have a narrow mind, complexes of unfounded superiority and no respect whatsoever for other cultures than yours...even when New Jersey happens to be one of the most irrelevant places in the whole United States.

Miami is a multiethnic community where people from different cultures live together in peace, we don't need your racist mentality around here...I hope no more assholes like you keep coming here to insult us, because, believe it or not...it is here that the future of America is brewing...a multiracial, multicultural America...where narrow minded pricks like you, one day will be a minority.

You disgust me at many levels...stupid club legend wannabe :finger2:

Quality Post Funk! I couldn't have put it any better.

On Another note, nice meeting you at Hisham! Look forward to hanging out again.

Originally posted by tired

well..... almost :D

It's fairly peaceful here brother, at least at my level...I have friends from all over the world and I never make a distinction with race, skin color, creed or anything like that...I'm not hurt, I'm offended...I don't think it's funny...I call out Saleen for being such an ignorant bastard and bringing his hateful ignorant bullshit into this messageboard.

All that bullshit about Nick being one person and Saleen being a character created solely for the purpose of raising hell on the messageboards is bullshit...your escence comes through and the message you send is clear...you are a racist, plain and simple...what a loser!!!

It's fairly peaceful here brother, at least at my level...I have friends from all over the world and I never make a distinction with race, skin color, creed or anything like that

copy that :aright:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by levelistic

Go cook me some noodles, you Spaghetti and Meatball eating Italian.

that was pretty lame..

It's fairly peaceful here brother, at least at my level...I have friends from all over the world and I never make a distinction with race, skin color, creed or anything like that...I'm not hurt, I'm offended...I don't think it's funny...I call out Saleen for being such an ignorant bastard and bringing his hateful ignorant bullshit into this messageboard.

All that bullshit about Nick being one person and Saleen being a character created solely for the purpose of raising hell on the messageboards is bullshit...your escence comes through and the message you send is clear...you are a racist, plain and simple...what a loser!!!

Amen to that FUNK!! the racist comments daily now are beginning to get rather annoying every other posts "the word spic" is getting kinda old, i'm a cuban born and came on the mariel boatlift and proud to say i came here in 1980 and educated myself and proud of where i stand, now fuck off with all the racist comments is what i say!!!!!!!! peace out.....................

Saleen,

Does that boxing class of yours at the Gold's Gym in Ft. Lauderdale teach you to fend off 10-20 people all at once?? Highly doubtful once again.

Someone is going to snap you in half Saleen. I just hope someone tapes it.

I have joined the group that really doesn't want to waste their time with someone as insignificant as you. Hence, I figured I would give you some advice. I would suggest that you take yourself back to Jersey, you are going to save yourself a lot of pain and agony.

Are you familiar with living with eyes in the back of your head?

Your racist comments definately suggest you learning how to.

Originally posted by sotuchick

Because once you go black you never go back---maybe our guido Cp'er will come out of the closet.

Remember black man are famous because they got big cocks.

really? :eek::laugh: :laugh:

hey im pretty dark so where do I stand?:cool::laugh: :laugh: