Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Beach DJ?

CrzyC

Originally posted by CrzyC

Anybody know who spins at Nikki Beach on Sunday nights? He was giving us some GREAT Tribal House last night!!! :D

If only the crowd didnt suck....

Thats my buddy Dj Pedro.. He used to dj in the vip at Crobar on Saturdays.. Hes a kick ass producer also.. He used to go by 'Kluster" very famous.. and now also by "Cold Fusion" and "Kid"..and of course "Dj Pedro"..:D :D

Originally posted by djbruno

Thats my buddy Dj Pedro.. He used to dj in the vip at Crobar on Saturdays.. Hes a kick ass producer also.. He used to go by 'Kluster" very famous.. and now also by "Cold Fusion" and "Kid"..and of course "Dj Pedro"..:D :D

Thanks Bruno. I really enjoyed the music he was playing but the crowd (Bobbalou) just wasnt my style. They were far too worried about what they looked like and who they could go home with as opposed to listening and enjoying the music. I dont think Ive ever been hit on so much in my life. Not that being hit on is a bad thing but when a girl keeps dancing away from you...you should get a clue. LOL

Bruno, does he spin anywhere else or have a website?