Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I never did a review

Never posted pics

Never even responded to the posts about it.

I'll try I guess???

Hilights?

Wha Happon song def up there.

Big thanks to the guy that tried to light my ponytail on fire at club Pure... That was definately a first. turning around and catching someone with a lighter to the bottom of your ponytail is something you dont experience everyday... in VIP I might add.

That being of course about 10 mins after my arm got SCORCHED by a careless cracker with a cigarette.. Thank you.. I will have a scar FOREVER....

Call me weird tho, I really dont mind. I will be forever reminded of one of the sickest parties I ever experienced when Puffy literally flung the roof off of Pure and literally kicked out nonenthusiastic clubbers (as well all sang nana na na hayyyy y goodbye) and put on one of the BEST shows I've yet to see with no other than Morillo....:heart:

Even tho I missed my beloved Deep Dish (and many circle dancin shows as I've heard) Pure was definately a great memory. Kickin it up a notch was DIN DA DA DUN DOO DOO.. anything that remotely reminds me of Breakin (hence my avatar) gets me insane. So happy I was right next to my other half Stardo because we got to fake battle break dancin moves

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Wha Happon??????

Thank you to the bug that bit my toe... I Just started to have feeling back in it last week. Its not everyday a Space patio bug bites you and you lose feelin in your middle finger toe for close to a month.

Thank you to all the friends that I told and thought I was just delerious and malnourished and imagining my broken toe.

Thank you for the Subway being so close to the Roney.

Thank you for Usher for making the bestest song with Ludacris so I had something to sing every 9 seconds... and I said YEA YEA.. YEA YEA... YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you for Morillo Pat Benatar looking dancer because :heart: OmG like Whoa.... Love her :drool: (say no homo?)

Thank you for me finding it somewhere in my inner peace and will power for not slapping 2 very annoying annoyances that were pullin out the hardcore stares at EVERY EFFIN VENUE we were at...ahem... Tamigah wish I could say the same for you. :D

Thank you to a certain someone for Shelborne hookups because If I paid to get in there I would have thrown JP in the pool with his ALL THIS TIME cd. Yuck!!!

Thank you to the assholes that wont fess up to eating all our candy bars in the mini bar.. People if you all were hungry I would have went to Eckerd and purchased 10 snickers for the price of one Roney Snicker...:mad:

Thank you for the Roney elevators stinking like old alcohol breath and making me dry heave and freak out and jump off on random floors..

ok.. im all out for now.. I'll be back tho ;)

Yo... how about Sub Way? Whoops....

You experienced some Bigtime and Stacked Rage....

I got this letter in the mail from Shelbornes attorney telling me I have a scheduled court date in the Miami Dade Court House...not even kidding...I called the attorney and raged on him...he had the wrong room...and hotel guest...I went fucking nuts...i thought Brad stole like a pillow or something....

Good Times Despite Our Differences...but I will never stay at the Roney again...also next year longer...

Originally posted by deeelite1

I never did a review

Never posted pics

I'll try I guess???

Hilights?

Big thanks to the guy that tried to light my ponytail on fire at club Pure... That was definately a first. turning around and catching someone with a lighter to the bottom of your ponytail is something you dont experience everyday... in VIP I might add.

That being of course about 10 mins after my arm got SCORCHED by a careless cracker with a cigarette.. Thank you.. I will have a scar FOREVER....

Call me weird tho, I really dont mind. I will be forever reminded of one of the sickest parties I ever experienced when Puffy literally flung the roof off of Pure and literally kicked out nonenthusiastic clubbers (as well all sang nana na na hayyyy y goodbye) and put on one of the BEST shows I've yet to see with no other than Morillo....:heart:

Even tho I missed my beloved Deep Dish (and many circle dancin shows as I've heard) Pure was definately a great memory. Kickin it up a notch was DIN DA DA DUN DOO DOO.. anything that remotely reminds me of Breakin (hence my avatar) gets me insane. So happy I was right next to my other half Stardo because we got to fake battle break dancin moves

Wha Happon??????

Thank you to the bug that bit my toe... I Just started to have feeling back in it last week. Its not everyday a Space patio bug bites you and you lose feelin in your middle finger toe for close to a month.

Thank you to all the friends that I told and thought I was just delerious and malnourished and imagining my broken toe.

Thank you for Usher for making the bestest song with Ludacris so I had something to sing every 9 seconds... and I said YEA YEA.. YEA YEA... YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you for Morillo Pat Benatar looking dancer because :heart: OmG like Whoa.... Love her :drool: (say no homo?)

Thank you for me finding it somewhere in my inner peace and will power for not slapping 2 very annoying annoyances that were pullin out the hardcore stares at EVERY EFFIN VENUE we were at...ahem... Tamigah wish I could say the same for you. :D

Thank you to a certain someone for Shelborne hookups because If I paid to get in there I would have thrown JP in the pool with his ALL THIS TIME cd. Yuck!!!

Thank you to the assholes that wont fess up to eating all our candy bars in the mini bar.. People if you all were hungry I would have went to Eckerd and purchased 10 snickers for the price of one Roney Snicker...:mad:

Thank you for the Roney elevators stinking like old alcohol breath and making me dry heave and freak out and jump off on random floors..

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Digga - I'm still not sure about the 2 step you're referring to however I will try to remember it cuz it sounds cute. ALSO if you decide on patenting that Dee Wind Up doll you were talking about selling to Toys R Us's I would like 10% of all profits since I originated the bop.

Stacked - that Subway Rage scarred me for life and I was in tears..:nono: not cool

misk - coool we got to hang out for .23 seconds....:rolleyes: I still want a ride in your new car anway tho

mikeynine - awwww yea.. WHA HAPPON?

NickA - sank u

Badass - achoo sick

misk - coool we got to hang out for .23 seconds....:rolleyes: I still want a ride in your new car anway tho

.....that's because u were mia...lol....we were waiting and calling at the pool pahtay!....and u finally came!!!!! then at crobar u kept finding dark corners and disapearing lol:D ;)

.....new whip=siiiiiiiiiiick:cool:

Originally posted by misk

.....that's because u were mia...lol....we were waiting and calling at the pool pahtay!....and u finally came!!!!! then at crobar u kept finding dark corners and disapearing lol:D ;)

.....new whip=siiiiiiiiiiick:cool:

I was so exhausted at the Shelborne from the Pure Pyrotechnics party that I stayed at that morning... I finally got there and everyone was so wired and jumping and bunny dancing and trannying all over the place. Not a pretty place to go to after 2 hours sleep and no food in my stomach. As for Crobar, the dark corners were calling my name all damn night. Couldn't resist. :flame:

You wanna hear the funniest ish tho. Karma is such a bitch. Remember all the smack we were talking about gum Olympics and gumming girls hair that were stank? well guess who got gum in her mop? me.. oh yea. Crobar/Morillo I was online at the bathroom and Stardo was like OH SHIT gum in ur hair. Im so lucky to have someone like her... she broke my hair off and stuck the gum ( and huge wad of hair) to the wall to mark that we were there. Thats what I get for planning evil :blank:

Originally posted by tommytempts

THAT WAS PROBABLY ME

I have mixed emotions about this scar at the moment.

It HURTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT wow, I turned into such a crybaby when that sucker sizzled on my arm. And nobody gave a crap cuz everyone was having so much fun. I grabbed the nearest drink and took all the icecubes out and nursed myself back to health.

I never did a review

Never posted pics

I'll try I guess???

Hilights?

Wha Happon??????

The most important thing that i learned on this trip next to I have the best friends in the world....

I SWEAT PIDIDDY LIKE A MOFO

dear pdidy

I love you and sweat you hard ...My best moments were with you at crobar and pure and my tamiga....Forget J-lo's butt my to slices of wonder bread will do you just fine. :laugh: What an entertainer you are my brutha

Love,

Droolin over diddy stardo

ok back to the real world.....

Good friends, good music, The big kid whos name we dont know and we were to shy to talk too who went to the opening of black wearing a PUMA shirt my girlfriend and I would like to marry you hahahahaha the both of us .....Hello kitty pillow you are the best..Ditto on everything my frwiend said about the hookup from the handsome guy at the shelborne and the handsome guy that got us into the vip at pure.. FU missy piggy skunk heart and ugly heart olive oil LEAVE US ALONE WE LIKE THAT WE HAVE NO GAME GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

im so sleepy i cant even finish this post..........

Originally posted by stardo

The most important thing that i learned on this trip next to I have the best friends in the world....

I SWEAT PIDIDDY LIKE A MOFO

dear pdidy

I love you and sweat you hard ...My best moments were with you at crobar and pure and my tamiga....Forget J-lo's butt my to slices of wonder bread will do you just fine. :laugh: What an entertainer you are my brutha

Love,

Droolin over diddy stardo

Good friends, good music, The big kid whos name we dont know and we were to shy to talk too who went to the opening of black wearing a PUMA shirt my girlfriend and I would like to marry you hahahahaha the both of us .....Hello kitty pillow you are the best..Ditto on everything my frwiend said about the hookup from the handsome guy at the shelborne and the handsome guy that got us into the vip at pure.. FU missy piggy skunk heart and ugly heart olive oil LEAVE US ALONE WE LIKE THAT WE HAVE NO GAME GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

im so sleepy i cant even finish this post..........

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG ... my ribs hurt from laughing you not nice person.

Diddy and Puma shirt.. we will live off of Puffy's millions in the Hamptons and drink Shirley temples all day and befriend the Morillo dancer Pat Benatar girl :drool: and say eff you to our bosses and crummy jobs and big people that are mean and crack toilet seat covers . :mad:

you kill me with the skunk cabbage and cotton toothpick Q tip chick talk tho.. Wha Happon??????????? Every step We takeeeeeeeeee every move we makeeeeeeeeeeeeeee every shoulder shrug, every lil bop they be watchin ussss

seee? I got my rap game goin on already. :hi five myself: ahhh shit!!!

I never did a review

YOU CAN THANK ME, I LIKE TO SEE MY NAME IN BIG BOLD LETTERING. DONT BE SHY...

Originally posted by stardo

I SWEAT PITEK LIKE A MOFO

dear pitek

Love,

Droolin over pitek stardo

..Ditto on everything my frwiend said about the hookup from the handsome guy at the shelborne and the handsome guy that got us into the vip at pure.. ....

OK......YOU MAY ALL THANK ME PUBLICLY.....DON'T BE SHY....

SORRY FOR THE EDITING STARDUST, I COULDNT RESIST.....

Digga - I'm still not sure about the 2 step you're referring to however I will try to remember it cuz it sounds cute. ALSO if you decide on patenting that Dee Wind Up doll you were talking about selling to Toys R Us's I would like 10% of all profits since I originated the bop.

Stacked - that Subway Rage scarred me for life and I was in tears..:nono: not cool

mikeynine - awwww yea.. WHA HAPPON?

NickA - sank u

Badass - achoo sick

hell yeah that song was the jam at the wmc

You wanna hear the funniest ish tho. Karma is such a bitch. Remember all the smack we were talking about gum Olympics and gumming girls hair that were stank? well guess who got gum in her mop? me.. oh yea. Crobar/Morillo I was online at the bathroom and Stardo was like OH SHIT gum in ur hair. Im so lucky to have someone like her... she broke my hair off and stuck the gum ( and huge wad of hair) to the wall to mark that we were there. Thats what I get for planning evil :blank:

:eek: ...i'll kill someone!!!!!

...and nothing beats the fat girl dance off at crobar........it was like the mating rituals of wild yetti's......................................

a dee doll scares me kinda.. like, what does it do? you take it out of the box and it instantaneously runs around your room throwing things on the floor. then it comes up with 38931258206 ideas for you to do at once and then convinces you to just eat some pretzels instead.

misk.. sorry i didn't recognize on friday. we still bff?

bacon.. your brain works in such special special ways. call me before you die, i need to have you cryogenically frozen