Clubplanet Nightlife Community

'Foundation' at Spirit presents Behrouz & Trendroid 4/2

Originally posted by starscream

behrouz sucked sorry to say there were like 20 people on the main floor as for junior upstairs it was paked to the gils.junior tuned it out he should have been on the man floor but it was an awesome party anyway.the main floor party wa soo bad they were just letting us down there.i must say im very impressed what they have donewith the place

Actually I loved Behrouz's set. I blame the club for not promoting the place that well for this party and IMO he played an amazing set. He even had David Morales groovin to his beats. From what I have heard, Friday nights are not doing too well at Spirit and they are trying to vamp up the place. Nevertheless, it was a mistake to book Junior in the other room and have Behrouz on the main floor because it made the main floor look dead in comparison to Junior's party. Also, I noticed that once that dumb fire dance is over with, people always leave. It kills the vibe of the club. They need to get rid of that thing.

Guest starscream

really that fire dance is stupid it does kill the whole vibe ....i was going out to smoke a cig from upstairs and i saw it and im like wtf is this and laughed.yeah its cool mr morales was there he was up in juniors party too checking it out.also your right it was wrong of me to say behrouz sucked cuz i actually didnt listen to him long enough to come to that conclusion,i just meant the downstairs party sucked compared to upstairs.