Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday April 2nd @ XL LOUNGE !!

This Friday April 2nd @ XL

Daryl Darren . Jerry X ( millenia ) . Nick Andreottola . Matt Mango . Danny B .

Jerry C . Frank Sessa . Fabrizio . Victor Soto ( Red Carpet )

cordially invites you to: XL lounge

XL lounge is a newly renovated venue and will elevate all your senses to the next level. Music will be provided by disc jockeys Unique ( deko lounge ) and Estabon. They will be supplying nothing but the best of hip hop, house, dance, 80's, and rock!

**LIVE** PERCUSSION SET by Matt Mango & Estabon. Matt & Estabon will be pounding their fists to the conga's as they set the evening off the right way.

Celebrating his birthday will be Danny B. Thanking him for many great times and many more to come.

For information, list, or bottle service contact Victor Soto @ 973-941-3515.

COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION FOR WOMEN BEFORE 1130 !!

Door by: Victor Soto & Jerry X

XL Lounge

70 jabez street

newark, nj ( ironbound )

www.XLLounge.com

Wanted to wish Danny B. a very Happy Birthday...Come out and celebrate with us...Just got my hands on some new soulful tracks from the winter music conference...I'll be testing these tracks out between 11pm and midnight...b~scene and b~blessed...

:laugh2::screwy::spin2::letsgo::smoke::shades2::bday::beer::clap::clap2::lol3::party:

Im good and Marks Good to.

Im still doing a little bit of modeling here and there..but im supposed to be working with clique now sometimes.

Hey pm me your cell..i lost all my numbers ..i lost my cell in abyss last october.

Ill probably see you soon anyway at XL.

fellas.. i am going to be out in full throttle.. i'm meeting up with 5qtpies and the rest of her crew. MATT & Esteban i am looking forward to hearing the drums. not to mention ur set on the tables esteban!! Jerry and Vic u guys are too much!! Andy77 nice meeting u last night. See you all later!!!

I hear tracitee is gonna be partying too tonight!!!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

polacopequeno???

upperlevent get my girlfriend off your sig! :)

Um Gil, thats my mother your talking about!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Greg...Have a good time brotha!!! Time to SEAL THE DEAL!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL:laugh: :laugh:

Andy...Take more money out with you tonight, No MarcoMaxim at XL!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

TraciTee will be at XL??? Wow!!!!!!!!