Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone Please SHOOT ME!!!!!

HAZE

I just scraped my brand fucking new rim on a fucking GODDAMN CURB!!!!

I didn't even take pics of them yet!!!!

I am soooooooooo fucking pissed at myself!!!!

I was parking on a hill where the street turns and as I was rolling backwards to straighten out, I scraped my passenger side front rim on a curb!!!

I hate living in an apartment complex!! I want a DRIVEWAY and a GARAGE!!!!

Well, I just ordered a new one from Tire Rack. Now I have a spare.

:blown: :blown: :blown:

Originally posted by cintron

LOL.

i feel bad. kind of.

what kind of tires are you running? what size? dont they have rim protector lips on them? gotta be CAREFUL about this stuff man.

I have these tires.

Tire Rack didn't have anything in a 205/40/17 with the rim protecor lips on them. I wanted them cuz I knew this would happen. I just didn't think it would be that soon.

:(

Originally posted by chrismakk69

Man that sucks so bad...I had the same thing happen to me 2 days after I got my rims...

I was sooooooooooo pissed off...

At least I'm not the only idiot. :D

Did you buy another one?

Originally posted by chrismakk69

Nah, I figured if I already fucked it up, I'll probably end up doing it again anyway...

It wasn't too visible anyway...Just the fact that I knew it was there annoyed the shit out of me..

Mine's pretty bad. My new rim will be here tomorrow. I'm gonna get this one fixed and keep it in case I do it again.

when 17's first came out, i bought a set (for an insane amount of money) and had them on for a grand total of 6-7 hours before i curbed the driver's side of my car... fukked both rims and both tires. doin what?? checkin' out chicks :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tired

when 17's first came out, i bought a set (for an insane amount of money) and had them on for a grand total of 6-7 hours before i curbed the driver's side of my car... fukked both rims and both tires. doin what?? checkin' out chicks :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's how it happened to me too..

in florida you used to be able to buy them at just about any autoparts store like discount auto or autozone..... i haven't had a need for them in years, but you might wanna check there first. you can always have a GOOD machine shop make them for you too

get good spacers, not the cheapies at the autoparts store.

hubcentric spacers can be had from tirerack or optauto.com

if you can, try and see how much it's rubbing and do measurements on how much clearance you have out towards the fender lip. Then buy your spacers accordingly.

Dont cheap out on spacers. Your wheel bearings and lugs will suffer, and the car will wobble like a bitch.