Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's gettin' Dizzy???

patchofsoul

This friday night in Orlando. Well worth the drive, this spectacular dj and world renowned producer is known for setting dancefloors ablaze.. Dizzy is from San Diego and is the mastermind behind the labels double down and lowdown recordings. Come witness house music as it should be.....Dirty and funky...with your hosts as always...Rick Nielsen and Just Jason from SOULPATCH.

Aka lounge is on the beautiful corner of magnolia and Pine St....upstairs above the Pine St. Bar and Grill. Doors @ 10

$5 cover

21+

Originally posted by philippio

My carpool idea is falling through the cracks! Everyone on this board is too lazy! :(

I like how philippio can drive hundreds of miles to see a DJ, but when it comes to seeing me spin he can't even make to Miami Beach.

Carpool this beotch! :finger:

Originally posted by patchofsoul

lyrik....are you comparing yourself to Dizzy??????

Why aren't you showing your support for one of house musics best producers and djs??????????

No...at no time was I comparing myself to Dizzy. This was just my continuing effort to give Phillipio as much shit as I possibly can. You see, Phillip likes to say that he will come out and be there to see certain "friends" spin.....BUT...I have come to find phillipio is always a day late and a dollar short. No disrespect to Dizzy, you or what you guys are doing up there. I was just pointing out how easy it is for him to trek all the way up there vs. him coming out to support someone that is basically in his backyard. As for me showing support for house music and people in the scene...I think I do a pretty good job of that and have for well over 10 years in all the cities I have lived in and at least in 4 different states where I have lived too. In addition to that, I have always pointed people looking for something to do in Orlando over to the events that you throw as well as justjason and I have done this on at least 3 different boards. For me to travel to Orlando takes a lot and usually other responsibilities take precedence. Sorry if you got the wrong impression......

...oh and phillipio is still a beotch! :D