Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Throwin my 25th Bday party...where to go on Sat nights?

Hey everybody. New to the boards so go easy on me:D

I'm lookin for a club in the city to have my 25th bday party at. I'm lookin to do it on April 24th (Saturday night) I have 20-30 people coming.

I want something nice...I'm currently lookin at Deep. I want someplace with a nice VIP area, good music.

I like the setup at Deep. One floor dance...downstairs is rap and hip-hop. I also like the VIP set-up at Deep...the upstairs VIP that is. I like how it's up off the dancefloor. BUT I know Deep is a little on the pricey side and not everyone might be able to swing the prices there.

Anybody know of any alternatives that I can look into?

Thanks in advance for the help everybody

-Pat

I thought about Flow...but a friend of mine just had her party there not too long ago. I want to do something different.

Thanks for the offer though man.

Anything else out there besides Deep?

Guest mcanimale

I'd say Arc...its a nice club, especially if you like house/tribal,and the DJ's always hold it down there

ok, no offense to zoobar...BUT DO NOT DO WEBSTER HALL, you are turning 25, not 18....arc, is not a "friendly, chill" place, don't get me wrong, DT..nuff said, but it is not a place to hang out in and enjoy ur friends, not to mention no bottle service. and discoteque, the part is banging, but afterhours..not from 10-4.

w/ that said, deep isn't a bad choice.....

but honestly, the parties right now are spirit and crobar...in my opinion...fridays at crobar are a bit better b/c they have rotating talent, but crobar is just awesome either way....spirit saturdays, is quickly becoming one of the hottest parties in NYC. good looking, well dressed crowd, hip hop and house...they are packing it in night after night.

u said you want something different, u been to flow, u have been too deep....spirit is absolutely beautiful by the way, next to crobar, puts both places to shame.

hoped that helped, and happy bday

Thanks for all the help guys I appreciate it.

Webster Hall is good...but I did that for my 21st bday...lookin for a little bit more upscale for the big 2-5...

What's Spirit like? Is it just as expensive as Deep is? What's the inside setup like...where is VIP?

Thanks again

-Pat