Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn misk!!!!!!!

Originally posted by misk

...i fucking heart my car...i hump it every morning before work...it is fantasticularastic! lol......that car has balllls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am in love.....

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah my wifews cousin just got popped the other day for going 110 in his!!!!!!!!!!

oh well fuck it...if i had that car id be speeding my ass of too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

...lol...that's funny....i got pulled over yesterday......but just for my seatbelt...and i didnt get the ticket of course

...blah....it's a woman's world...i got pulled over on vacation and got a ticket for no seatbelt...i was in my sister's minivan with two kids - ya think that wouldve helped out...but noooooooooOOOOOOOoooooooo...fortunately it was only $23 and he didnt get me for running the stop sign as well...lol...

...i love a girl that loves her car....

.....my dad is a detective...not cause i got boobs....

..whoooopsie...lol...but i still believe in my statement...my friend has a 325i and she's gotten pulled over for all kinds of shit, including speeding, and has yet to receive a ticket in the last 3 years...