Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE OFFICIALCOUNTDOWN TO THE TUNNEL!!!!

I MISSED IT LAST YEAR AND IM ALL PREPARED FOR THIS YEAR. IT SHOULD BE OFF THE HOOK AND I AM GOING WITH A HUGE CREW. JV BETTER BE RIPPING IT UP, SO I CAN BE GETTING RIDICULOUS ON THE DANCEFLOOR. IM GONNA BRING ABOUT 20 GLOWSTICKS SO I CAN CRACK THEM ALL NIGHT.

LETS HAVE A MEET UP

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

WHERES FRANK ALVEE AND THE HARD HOUSE

YO IM SO DOWN. IM NOT THAT GOOOD WITH THE STICKS BUT I USE THEM ANYWAY. TUNNEL TUNNEL TUNNEL TUNNEL. I HAVE A FRIEND WHOSE REALLY GOOD ALSO. IM LOOKING FOWARD TO THE WEEKEND

------------------

peace

*i* am soooooooo excited. biggrin.gif

hehehe, mike wait till you see what i look like, you're not gonna want to be walking down the streets of the city with me, lol.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by brandie:

*i* am soooooooo excited. biggrin.gif

hehehe, mike wait till you see what i look like, you're not gonna want to be walking down the streets of the city with me, lol.

luv,

brandie

I DONT WANNA WALK NEXT TO YOU THE WAY YOU ARE NOW.......LOLOLOLOJKJKJK

------------------

peace

just cause you're jealous that all the beautiful girls are checkin me out not you doesn't mean you have to get upset, hehehe. j/k

i knew you were gonna post some shit like that - i almost went back and added 'not like you wanna be out w/ me anyway NOW'

i got you alllllllllll figured out, hehehe

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

friday is gonna be good at tunnel, saturday is gonna suck, scotto and his maskaraves (when they actually happen) suck

Omen | October 27th, 2000

by Coalition

Keoki, Kookaine, Tron, Demonslut, Gonzo, Sneaky Tiger, Shane Fontaine, Steve C, Siege, Tense, Dimension & more

info: 973-790-7267

price: $25 / $20 on reduced admission <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> - email dennis@urban-assault.com names of all guests + initials or im MrZimaNYHC

notes: 18+ / weekly, "Eyes Of New York" Film Release Party

Originally posted by dennisua:

friday is gonna be good at tunnel, saturday is gonna suck, scotto and his maskaraves (when they actually happen) suck

Omen | October 27th, 2000

by Coalition

Keoki, Kookaine, Tron, Demonslut, Gonzo, Sneaky Tiger, Shane Fontaine, Steve C, Siege, Tense, Dimension & more

info: 973-790-7267

price: $25 / $20 on reduced admission <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> </A> - email dennis@urban-assault.com names of all guests + initials or im MrZimaNYHC

notes: 18+ / weekly, "Eyes Of New York" Film Release Party

this is a saturday night tunnel post. don't come on and bash it to plug your night.

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Guest clubkid77

This saturday is gona be REALLY intersting it could be unbelieveable in the end its the people or lack of that make or break it.

Saturday night at tunnel 10/28:

Scotto's Maskarave: go to http://www.drop.com

and see his lineup

Then you got JV

and Kurfew, BTW Kurfew's chandelere room is a mixture of Chicago Hard House, Drum n' Bass, Hardcore, and Hard Techno

This saturday could definatly be off the hook any one who goes, if you go through Kurfew Be sure to check my set out from 1:00-3:00 in the hallway.

im going!!!!!!!!! i dont no what to Fucking wear tho?

maybe a Dress, with lipstick all over my face

i want to be MS,Trashy!

hahaha,

its gonna be fat!!

------------------

**Fuck This tigh pussy up**

you BIG Fat Fuck!!

I ain't gonna tell you again!

<<<<Sweet PuSSy Pauline {NYC}

Tunnel on sats gonna be the shiznittlebOMB

where the fuck is everyone gonna meet tho?

cwm5.gif hear no evil

cwm5.gif see no evil

cwm5.gif but when I speak cover your ears! cause its evil!

------------------

I lost artax and falcor in CPI's last year...havent seen em since.

ok >>>,, how do you get in kerfus ?? anyway were all going to meet up at coat check around 1:30 am then EVERYONE .... and if some REAson we all dont get to meet up there page me @ 1917-2430215 and ill round everyone up to meet up with the new people hows that? sound good anyone?

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED NOTHING LIKE SMOKEN WEED&Listening to DRUM&Bass

Guest clubkid77

Originally posted by glowball:

ok >>>,, how do you get in kerfus ?? anyway were all going to meet up at coat check around 1:30 am then EVERYONE .... and if some REAson we all dont get to meet up there page me @ 1917-2430215 and ill round everyone up to meet up with the new people hows that? sound good anyone?

Well usualy there is a Seperate Entrance for kurfew at the middle of the block, but when there is a "Rave" event at tunnel they often dont use the 2 entrances, so you might just have to tell the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> counter your there for kurfew and they will stamp your hand so you can get into the private party.

hey brandie maybe you do have me figured out and i also have you figured out. but theres one thing that i have and you dont. thats the WHITE NIKES SO U BETTER BE NICE TO ME THIS WEEKEND. ANYWAY ILL BE AT THE MEETUP. HOPEFULLY ILL REMEMBER, AND CLUBKIDD77 WHO IS SPINNING UPSTAIRS

------------------

peace

Originally posted by glowball:

Hey sweetie. I will definitely be there. You have to be on a list to get into Kurfew I thought. I am going to put me on some list so I will do it for you too. I can't wait!!!

4 days and counting...

mike you know its some wack ass dj spining upstairs, no bangin chicago house alveestyle unfortunately.

oh well gonna be a great night anyway.

jeff, is vicious gonna spin his normal hours on the mainfloor w/ the guest dj's spinnin other rooms? or are they splitting it up?

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

4 days and counting...

mike you know its some wack ass dj spining upstairs, no bangin chicago house alveestyle unfortunately.

oh well gonna be a great night anyway.

jeff, is vicious gonna spin his normal hours on the mainfloor w/ the guest dj's spinnin other rooms? or are they splitting it up?

-Rob

I HEAR YA BRO. I GUESS I CAN LIE AND IMAGINE ALVEE RIPPING IT UP. BUT I GUESS ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. ANYWAY WHO ARE THE SPECIAL GUEST DJ'S AND HOW MANY OF THEM ARE THERE.

------------------

peace

yea FG, under the booth was the original determination, but that spot was picked for a meetup in the past and did not work out well at all.

my suggestion is the side halloway b/c coatcheck is gonna be mobbed as well.

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

hmr3.gif

rob, thanks. there's so much going on this weekend my head's kinda spinning trying to keep it straight.

never been to the tunnel so I don't the layout, but what about by the men's room? there usually isn't a line by the men's room and most clubs have a kind of loungey area near the lav. meeting by the women's room would kinda freak out the women in there.

maybe at 2am?

or maybe a pre-meetup?

FG

------------------

nurturing the embers

Archived