Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stock Market...

believe it or not from a completely random junk email i got on saturday normally i ignore those but for some reason i was feeling lucky today must be the liquor from last night

Originally posted by mojamis

Holy shit , that stock was up 341% today. Where on earth did you get that tip from?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mojamis

2 things actually 3

1. I get those emails too and ignore them

2. YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

3. Seriously - congrats bro, thats not a normal occurence- go play the lottery just for the fuck of it.

Originally posted by oldschoolsfkid

I'm a broker take my word for it

BSX-boston scientific-$44-bio tech

IVX-ivax pharmacutical-$23

I'd give you more but you would have to open an account

trust me these 2 are a lock for 30-40%--short term

what are your forecasts based on???

-----what are your forecasts based on???-----

aRE YOU SERIOUS, ILL GIVE YOU A SHORT STORY ON BSX--BEEN TRACKING THE COMPANY OVER A YEAR NOW AS OF ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF AGO GOT FDA APPROVAL ON A PRODUCT WITCH LOOK TO DOUBLE PROFITS FOR NEXT 12 MONTHS IVE BEEN BUYING THE STOCH FOR 12 MONTHS AQLREADY SAW 120%---1 BELEAVE THERES ALOT OF UPSIDE LEFT DEF 50% BUT THATS ALL IM SAYIG ON THAT DO SOME RESEARCH!!

IVAX HAS HAD ALOT OF INSIDER ACTIVITY BESIDES THEY KEEP GETTING APPROVALS ABOUT ONCE A MONTH, ALSO THE HAVE 40 NEW APPLICATION PENDING IN THE FDA RIGHT NOW--THEY ALSO HAVE THE RICHEST DRUG PIPE LINE IN THERE HISTORY MORE PRODUCTS TO OFFER MORE SALES- MORE PROFITSPLUS BUYOUT RUMORS NORTH OF 30

---TRY DOING YOUR OWN REASEARCH---

Originally posted by mojamis

Just out of curiosity do you know when those sub numbers are coming out. I heard about Ivax awhile back but i went with cheseapeake energy instead which cant get out of its own way sine hitting 14, i got in at 11.32 but it hasnt done squat for awhile now

BOSS THE STOCK IS @ LIKE 12.5RIGHT NOW (CHK) SO YOUR IN PROFITS ---NEXT CATALIST-OPEC LOOKIN TO CUT ANOTHER 1.5 MILLION BARREL IN PRODUCTION A DAY PLUS HISTORICALLY THE SUMMER MONTHS GAS AND OIL HIT THERE PEAK PRICES

--IVE BEEN A BUYER IN CHK FOR A WHILE I STILL CONCIDER IT A HOLD WORST CASE PLUS JAN 15TH TWO RANKED INSIDERS BOUGHT 800000 SHERES HIGHER THEN THIS.

Guest mojamis

Thanks for the advice bro, much appreciated. I did see where the purchases were made in the 13.50 range and those kind of buyers are no idiots .So your right hold is the best thing to do right now.

-----what are your forecasts based on???-----

aRE YOU SERIOUS, ILL GIVE YOU A SHORT STORY ON BSX--BEEN TRACKING THE COMPANY OVER A YEAR NOW AS OF ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF AGO GOT FDA APPROVAL ON A PRODUCT WITCH LOOK TO DOUBLE PROFITS FOR NEXT 12 MONTHS IVE BEEN BUYING THE STOCH FOR 12 MONTHS AQLREADY SAW 120%---1 BELEAVE THERES ALOT OF UPSIDE LEFT DEF 50% BUT THATS ALL IM SAYIG ON THAT DO SOME RESEARCH!!

IVAX HAS HAD ALOT OF INSIDER ACTIVITY BESIDES THEY KEEP GETTING APPROVALS ABOUT ONCE A MONTH, ALSO THE HAVE 40 NEW APPLICATION PENDING IN THE FDA RIGHT NOW--THEY ALSO HAVE THE RICHEST DRUG PIPE LINE IN THERE HISTORY MORE PRODUCTS TO OFFER MORE SALES- MORE PROFITSPLUS BUYOUT RUMORS NORTH OF 30

---TRY DOING YOUR OWN REASEARCH---

umm... its a logical question, you're on a club messageboard price predicting stocks lol and you cant even spell STOCK the one thing you work with all day~!!! so it leaves me wondering where you get your info from... also do you react like this when prospects and clients ask you about your recommendations??? so just wondering what it was based on... more importantly from august untill now insiders have been selling off on bosox... as far as ivx goes the only activity insiders are participating in is on the sell-side they've been selling from nov'03-jan'04... whatever who cares... i wish you lots of luck and continued success in your career... see yah around...

Originally posted by dgmodel

umm... its a logical question, you're on a club messageboard price predicting stocks lol and you cant even spell STOCK the one thing you work with all day~!!! so it leaves me wondering where you get your info from... also do you react like this when prospects and clients ask you about your recommendations??? so just wondering what it was based on... more importantly from august untill now insiders have been selling off on bosox... as far as ivx goes the only activity insiders are participating in is on the sell-side they've been selling from nov'03-jan'04... whatever who cares... i wish you lots of luck and continued success in your career... see yah around...

YEA -STOCK- SORRY GUY TYPING MISTAKE, AND SECOND WHEN CLIENTS ASK I GET PAID. REGUARDING IVX LOOK FOR A GUY NAMED PHILIP FROST THE PRESIDENT OF IVAX LOOK HOW MUCH OF THE STOCK HE OWNS, SEE HIS TRACK RECORD WITH THE LAST FEW COMPANYS HE RAN----THE PERFORMANCE WILL SPEAK FOR ITS SELF

NOW REGUARDING INSIDER SELLING ON IVX THE STOCK WAS UP BIG @BOUT 27 PEOPLE DO TAKE PROFITS EXPECIALLY NORTH OF 40-50%

NOW BOSTON STOCK UP 100% WOW PROFIT TAKIN THATS HOW IT WORKS

last reply, IF he is buying is it in the open-market or from options bottom line...and if you did you own research the answer is clear~! pls DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN STOCK, look up JANE HSIAO PHD, NICHOLAS BODOR Officer, JACK FISHMAN PHD Director, all selling... but again drop it, whether it goes up or down or sideways, im not in the position so i do not really care... like i said before, good luck and continued success... see yah around... daddys done checking your homework...

O.K FIRST OFF IM YOUR FATHER,YOU CANT TELL ME ANYTHING I DONT ALREADY KNOW

--SO HOW ABOUT THIS ILL CONTINUE TO MAKE A SHITLOAD OF MONEY WITH MY PICKS AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A PIKER IF YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS---SORRY BRO I WONT TRY TO HELP YOU OUT--STAY SMALL, GOOD LUCK

ps PHILLIP FROST WAS BUYING IN THE OPEN MARKET

--SO HOW ABOUT THIS ILL CONTINUE TO MAKE A SHITLOAD OF MONEY WITH MY PICKS AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A PIKER IF YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS---SORRY BRO I WONT TRY TO HELP YOU OUT--STAY SMALL, GOOD LUCK

ps PHILLIP FROST WAS BUYING IN THE OPEN MARKET

lol... awesome... first thing you should learn before anything, emotions conflict with intelligence and common sense... DONT GET EMOTIONAL OVER YOUR STOCKS & MONEY SKIPPY~! Secondly here you go:

Ivax Corp

Chairman

AMEX:IVX

7-14-2003 750 shares directly...

1-09-2004 24,300,528 indirectly...

Direct Holdings - holdings that are held in the name of the insider; and Indirect Holdings - holdings that are controlled by the insider, yet are held by another entity such as a family member, a trust, a company plan, or even a corporation to which the insider is affiliated. In many cases, the same block of indirect stock may be claimed by several insiders, such as a group of trustees over the same trust, or several partners in the same partnership...

9-Jan-04 FROST, PHILLIP MD ET AL

Chairman 50 Disposition (Non Open Market) at $0 per share. N/A

FORM 144 HOLDERS (thats ppl who intend to sell skippy)

Individual/Entity Most Recent Trans. Shares Owned as of Trans. Date

BIEKERT, ERNST

Director Disposition (Non Open Market)

10-May-02 0

10-May-02

BODOR, NICHOLAS

Officer Proposed Sale

8-Mar-04 Not Reported

CEJAS, PAUL L.

Director Ownership Statement

3-Nov-03 30,000

3-Nov-03

FISHMAN, JACK PH D

Director Sale

5-Jan-04 6,993,141

5-Jan-04

FROST, PHILLIP MD ET AL

Chairman Disposition (Non Open Market)

9-Jan-04 24,301,278

9-Jan-04

HSIAO, JANE PH D

Vice Chairman Sale

8-Mar-04 3,771,253

8-Mar-04

the first sign of intelligence...bye...:rolleyes:

wow, love that book....colors and all.....reminds me to hunt down my former stock broker for advice.....i'm sure i'm missed.

free advice, you can't beat that....what are buddies for?

He taught me what an I.P.O. is.............and how the older folks like to take risks...against his advice..............

Mutual funds? Vanguard? I hear that's Crystal Gayle's choice.

I thinx.

Originally posted by slim4life

There are no locks. Unless you know something. If you know something, you're less tha brilliant for posting it.:topicsuck

there're no locks but there's stock thats almost a sure thing if u get advice from the right people and do your own research at the same time

Originally posted by jerseyclubin

how can i get into the stock market??? and how much do i need to start off wit???

ive been wanting to get into it for awhile now but never really had anyone explain it to me

btw im 21

my advice do your homework before you get into it

money wise if you go with a discount broker (ex: scottrade or ameritrade) 500-1000 is minimum to open an account if you use a full service broker (ex: merril lynch) its 1-2000

but take my advice on this do some reading and invest with "fake money" for a month or two to get the hang of it

question ... does anyone know if you are allowed to charge people for investment advice if you do not have a broker license (what i mean by that is charge for example a monthly membership fee for weekly tips on stocks that I belive will do good, the customers would have to invest through a broker on their own though)

Originally posted by AlexGNcw

question ... does anyone know if you are allowed to charge people for investment advice if you do not have a broker license (what i mean by that is charge for example a monthly membership fee for weekly tips on stocks that I belive will do good, the customers would have to invest through a broker on their own though)

nope.. a broker license and a advisor license are sepearate entities and you need to have an advisor licesnse to do so

and oldschoolsfkid.... you sound like a kid who may or may not even be licesnsed who thinks there the shit callin themselves a broker. definitly not proffesional. but good luck

Originally posted by sianxc

nope.. a broker license and a advisor license are sepearate entities and you need to have an advisor licesnse to do so

and oldschoolsfkid.... you sound like a kid who may or may not even be licesnsed who thinks there the shit callin themselves a broker. definitly not proffesional. but good luck

listen I am fully licenced series 7 & 63 for 2 years plus. I saw this thread and all you cats were talking about was SIRI, Wich in my opinion is a good stock right now with those #'s coming out. I figured I'd leave some fresh ideas with you guys-- This is what I do for a living 70 hour work week. And what i have to be proffesional at all times, yea right. I make money for my clients with my picks. If this board doesnt want to hear any fine. reguarding BSX pay attention today if you dont think i know what im talking about. look at gateway GTW,Thats my last peice of free advice. have a nice day. I have to go the Markets opening in a half

listen I am fully licenced series 7 & 63 for 2 years plus. I saw this thread and all you cats were talking about was SIRI, Wich in my opinion is a good stock right now with those #'s coming out. I figured I'd leave some fresh ideas with you guys-- This is what I do for a living 70 hour work week. And what i have to be proffesional at all times, yea right. I make money for my clients with my picks. If this board doesnt want to hear any fine. reguarding BSX pay attention today if you dont think i know what im talking about. look at gateway GTW,Thats my last peice of free advice. have a nice day. I have to go the Markets opening in a half

fair enough.. if you dont mind me asking.. what firm are you at?