Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~ *OFFICIAL* JIMMY T @ Nerve Review ~

lolahotass

:D :D

I can't contain myself..... had to start out with a smile:D

First and foremost, Happy Birthday Jimmy;) It was so good to see ya - and thank you for having a killer party and inviting all of us to share it with you!!

What a night!! Not sure which DJ opened the show but when we got there @ 12am, the beats were good and the CP heads were in FULL effect... It was so awesome to see everyone from the boards... All though we all don't agree on music or share the same opinion - one thing for sure is we all can come together and have a great time :D

Jimmy T ripped shit UP like usual!! Ass-shakin' house music is da best and it was obvious that the crowd came prepared to get down... people were dancin' all over the place and the overall vibe was felt bone-deep... :eek: I'll leave the track-listing to someone else but overall - GOOD STUFF JIMMY T:tongue:

We had to jet around 3:00am or so - just too tired to hang any longer.... A special shout-out to JIMMY T, my buddy Juan, Shroomy, Meli and Matas, Guyman and Mrs.Guyman, Beatfriek, Saleen, DUI, Steffy, CrzyC, POD, Happyface, Candyroll & Tired (you guys are just too cute!), TheMRS and Flip, Smashley, MimiD, Philippio, Digital7, DjSS, John Cowen, and anyone else I may have forgotten!!!:eek:

Overall, I had a blast and I'm sure many people will share that opinion;)

xoxo,

Lola:D

Perfectly put Lola.... :D

What a great night.

Fucking Meli!!!! :laugh: Love you girl!!

It was great chillin w/ Candy and Tired, you guys really are adorable :heart:.

It was good seeing so many of us out and having an awesome time, can't wait till the next one!

:kiss2:

Happy Birthday Jimmy! :comit: Sorry I missed dinner but SOMEBODY (MrMiami) never called me back to tell me where!:finger:

Loved your set...it seemed lke everytime you dropped a track I was on my feet dancing! (or at the bar havig a shot...my head hurts) Nice job and thank you for sharing your night with us.

Nice seeing so many CP people out last night. We took over Nerve (like always). Damn Guyman, Mrs Guyman is HOT!!! :aright: What a great night, great vibe and great music. Lets do it again sometime. :D

And Happy Birhday to MrMiami too...even if you are a punkass that forgot to call me back. ;) Kidding, you know I loves ya!:D

Yeah Lola, you forgot me. But then again we've never met, so I forgive you. ;)

But I agree. Jimmy threw it down on his birthday. I expect no less.

Good times! :hoparound

I'm so freakin hungover right now. :drunk::tongue:

Hmmmm, time to drink a beer and eat a taco! :idea:

Originally posted by CrzyC

Nice seeing so many CP people out last night. We took over Nerve (like always). Damn Guyman, Mrs Guyman is HOT!!! :aright: What a great night, great vibe and great music. Lets do it again sometime. :D

It was great seeing U - 2 CrzyC! I agree w/ you 100% - Mrs. Guyman is HOT! 2 many to list to remember- but - I"ll try

Ramon, Meli, Matas, Leo, Hotass (nicerack), DUI, Saleen, Steph, Beatfreak, Bugaloo, Toni, Flip (and his crazy ass politics ;) ) Shroomy, MRMIAMI (and his way to hot for him betterhalf) POD- I know I"m missing a bunch -

We had a great time... Thank you Jimmy!

I had a great time just watching my man have a blast with no care in the world. :D I love you baby :kiss2:

Jimmy T......:clap2:

Much love to everyone that showed... and those that tried (I know who you are.....)

Shout out to my girl, smashley for remembering what happened last night......;)

OH and thanks, guyman:)

--msmiami

aka felicia

I Just wanted to say thanx to everyone that helped make my bday a great one...:) It was almost TOO much fun... A big thank to my friend Jon Cowan , and the Nerve family for hosting the party... You guys are top notch , thank you for your hospitality...

Chris & Mono totally rocked the house... These guys are REALLY talented... I look forward to playing with them again in the near future... Great job guys! :)

and of course thanx to the CP peeps , it wouldnt have been the same without you guys. Til next time...

Jimmy:cool:

what a great night...long time since i have heard Jimmy T and i again was blown away...great hanging with with all the cp heads: Meli, Tired, Candy, Nmotion, Shroomy, Steffy, Mrmiami, MrsMiami, Smashley, Djss, happyface, Mirza, Beatfriek, Buga, Digital, Flip, Themrs, Crazyc, Mimid, Guyman, Mrs. Guyman (my dancing partner:tongue: ), Lola, Saleen, Dui, Pod, Biz, Biz's better half, Rocky, Rocky's better half and of course the HUGE thank you to Jon for letting this party happen, Jon always takes care of the Cp heads and we appreciate it....some tracks of the night: Junior Jack- Stupidisco, Hoxton Whores vs Jungle Brothers- In my Hut, Felix the Housecat- Cyberwhore, to name a few...a great night indeed...btw, i heard there was an ole' school Cp late show up: Dizzyscarlet...sorry i missed her, next time i hope to catch her...:D