Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Casbah or Mixx ????

I was in AC this weekend too and went to Mixx on Saturday night. I thought it was alright nothing to spectacular. Got in there around 2am, thank god my friend hooked us up with guestlist cause that line was huge. Thought the staff was very rude but once we finally got inside we had a good time. Was way to packed at first but it thinned out a little. Met the dj Brian and he is a very nice guy. If you like a variety of music then you will like this place, they played everything from hip hop, old school hip hop to some, old school house and then he dropped All this time and White Rabbit :D

Originally posted by eternitygirl

should have come to the casbah earlier---had a great night!!

what happened to u- i thought you were coming ??

you should have stuck to the original plan and came to mixx ..... it was sickkkkk. But you shaded out. And i did ROCK THE CASBAH at around 3:30 we haeaded over there and closed it out !!

NOW YOU PEOPLE TELL ME!! :mad:

wtf... i asked ya'all like 100 times where to go and finally someone set us up at mixx (as irish said)... definitely wasnt all that impressed as far as music, it was all over the place. crowd was kind of strange too. i guess i wasnt expecting a WHOLE lot but we were in town for the weekend and it was nice to finally leave our hotel. (man, you can go for days without even seeing daylight in that place!) wish we had dropped by casbah.

stayed til the end tho, definitely knew i was in a touristy/amatuer kind of place by the number of guys who come up behind you and try and grope you while you dance. blah.

Originally posted by ras67

definitely knew i was in a touristy/amatuer kind of place by the number of guys who come up behind you and try and grope you while you dance. blah.

WTF,,I didnt see this happen...Babe I woulda killed em.